Aberdeen V Inverness (3 - 2)

I thought he looked decent.

We were lucky not to concede a few times due to Considine's lack of pace at full back. Shinnie is the answer!

Nothing against Considine I stress - he's just hopeless when not at centre half

Shite. He was never in the game. When he was it was full of mistimed passes and horrendous controlling.

Definitely nowhere near as good as Logan. We need a LB but we can do a lot better.

For the few that are saying DG was nae that great & his link up/hold up play wasn't that good. Were you some of the ones that said Calvin Zola was decent at that? "he creates space for others" :blahblah1:

Oh & typical Clangers for their second eh. What a fkn cock. 10 years of that cunt getting away with murder & yet he will still not get dropped.

Their keeper had a lot more shit moments than ours.

We seem to like to destroy our keeper every week.

I like the big oaf.

Agreed. Esson's goalkeeping for Rooney's goal and then Goodwillie's effort before Hayes' goal was poor.

But Esson's not our goalkeeper, Langfield should have done a far better job in closing down Watkins.

Wasn`t Dean Brill in goal for them ? :poster_oops:

thought we played well in particular taylor, hayes and goodwillie all had a good shift.

wasnt clangers shitting the goal that riled me so much it was the fact he tried to blame somebody else, disgrace for a keeper to turn his back imo, think our defenders pretty much said the same.

Also wish that for at least ten transfer windows a left back has been required and only mcghee has made any effort to sign one, not sure I understand why we are still without.

Bench today was also poor, i'll say it again I think we had a stronger squad last season and we are one bad injury away from being in trouble

He ran at pace and got past players plenty times to get his pass away. Going forward he left space at the back. Had pace to get back to Logan who was away and running. In general he plays football instead of hoofball.

If your wanting someone to break down specific occasions at specific times with players mentioned then I'm not that man.

I just can't remember that happening at all. I sit in the South in section S so had a spot on view of him in the second half. I cannot remember him taking the ball past a player once. As said above, he had plenty of mis controlled touches and mis timed passes. Not having a go chief, perhaps you just saw it differently to me but like you I paid specific attention to him.

I just can't remember that happening at all. I sit in the South in section S so had a spot on view of him in the second half. I cannot remember him taking the ball past a player once. As said above, he had plenty of mis controlled touches and mis timed passes. Not having a go chief, perhaps you just saw it differently to me but like you I paid specific attention to him.

TwoStars you wouldn't know a player if he walked up and kicked you in the Fallopian tubes.

You probably don't go to the fucking games yourself.

Shinnie is an excellent player.

Cheesepipes is right.

You're talking pish Two Stars, as usual.

Just going by what I've saw this season. Terrible against the Huns, even worse at Partick where he solely at fault for 2 goals and yesterday I would have to disagree.

He's a became a beacon for mongs to cling on to when in fact McInnes knew exactly what me and FnD did.