Aberdeen V Inverness (3 - 2)

Most enjoyable game and well chuffed with the result.

15 hours destroying the drink tho' means I'm nae particularly enjoying. today. Back on it though, so now in stabilising mode.

Like the guy says on the commentary on that link, Hayes is fucking unplayable when in that mood.

His pace, flair and the wie he changes direction must be a total cunt to play against.

10 goals in 3 games. Good stuff.

As for the ither end...well I'm loather to criticise Langfield, but did I imagine him jumping out of the way for the second goal?

Why nae just keep your eyes on the ba' and fucking catch the thing?

Possibly harsh, but that's the wie it seemed.

Clangers jumped out of the way for their second goal

Look at how he lands in a crouched position, which no other keeper in world football would have done, turns his head to look for someone to blame before it finally that he looks totally ridiculous and that it's clearly his fault.

:clangers: :clangers:

• Upvote 2

Langfield for the second goal was simply appalling. To actually turn your back on a shot as a keeper is quite incredible, almost as incredible as the boy in section y defending him and instead insisting it was the defences fault.

Other than that I thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. Was refreshing to see caley come up and have a go under Hughes, butcher would have just had them hoofing the ball as high and hard as they could in what ever direction they were facing. Goodwillie, Hayes and pawlett were brilliant in spells. Robson on the other hand looks like he's in his 50's.

Just got in bed after a long and pretty crazy weekend.

I love Goodwillie hope he stays forever best man on part today alongside Hayes.

Twostars is a con artist disna have a clue about fitba how can you judge a player watching the highlights on you tube......

Just saying like.........

Also met the Poodler on Sat fine gentleman, has the mark oh a proper deviant looking forward to sharing a pair oh soiled panties with him........

Just got in bed after a long and pretty crazy weekend.

I love Goodwillie hope he stays forever best man on part today alongside Hayes.

Twostars is a con artist disna have a clue about fitba how can you judge a player watching the highlights on you tube......

Just saying like.........

Also met the Poodler on Sat fine gentleman, has the mark oh a proper deviant looking forward to sharing a pair oh soiled panties with him........

Me, McInnes and FnD actually took time to watch the games to see if he was any use. We all came to the same conclusion.

Us 3 didn't just jump on the mong bandwagon 'ooooo he's from Aberdeen'

I trust McInnes decision on the matter.

Me, McInnes and FnD actually took time to watch the games to see if he was any use. We all came to the same conclusion.

Straight question chief...are you some horrendous manifestation of AFC Chat posters past?...your banal chat is a mix of Sheepiekev , Stoneybloke and Tinyweewank...but somehow even more tedious...
  • Upvote 1

Langfield for the second goal was simply appalling. To actually turn your back on a shot as a keeper is quite incredible, almost as incredible as the boy in section y defending him and instead insisting it was the defences fault.

Other than that I thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable game. Was refreshing to see caley come up and have a go under Hughes, butcher would have just had them hoofing the ball as high and hard as they could in what ever direction they were facing. Goodwillie, Hayes and pawlett were brilliant in spells. Robson on the other hand looks like he's in his 50's.

It was most definitely Logan's fault. I think you should maybe watch it back.

Two stars disna have a clue about fitba hes one oh them clowns that have never been to an away game ever. Prob been to Pittodire once on his 5th bday and never been back and spend his weekend in Dobbies picking out new plant pots

Work dictates I can't get to the games much, so? If I'm being honest I've probably been to more Man Utd games in the last 10 years than Aberdeen but Fergie deserves the support. Always been a big lover of the mans work and he needs the support now more than ever. My love of Man Utd and the South British game gives me a better outlook than you would ever know.

easily our best defender

I think this guy is going to split the support because several people I have spoken to who were at the game differ with that opinion. From what I have seen of him he is good in the air but lacks concentration and his decision making is suspect.

As many folk keep telling me its early days.....

Really enjoyed the game, more than decent watch. Poor goals to give away but Logan was unfortunate for the second. Hayes was unbelievable, that's the Hayes that we weren't seeing when he first came. I thought McInnes would revert back to one up front but fair play to him for sticking with the Goodwillie-Rooney partnership - it's certainly working!

Fingers crossed we can win the game in hand on Tuesday night, move up to fourth and keep the momentum going.

:scarf:

Just going by what I've saw this season. Terrible against the Huns, even worse at Partick where he solely at fault for 2 goals and yesterday I would have to disagree.

He's a became a beacon for mongs to cling on to when in fact McInnes knew exactly what me and FnD did.

When did I say anything about Shinnie?

I think he's decent

He could have made himself bigger but was left totally exposed.

Clearly trying to stop himself from getting injured and from taking out their player which would have been a penalty and red card if he had.

In summation, could have done better, could have done worse, not really his fault.

Complete horseshit there from you Dandyesque.

• Upvote 3