Aberdeen V Inverness (3 - 2)

Aye thats pretty

He could have made himself bigger but was left totally exposed.

Clearly trying to stop himself from getting injured and from taking out their player which would have been a penalty and red card if he had.

In summation, could have done better, could have done worse, not really his fault.

:caught::fishing:

• Upvote 1

Well I'm nothing but controversial!

Reynolds was most at fault for the Inverness 2nd goal should have been cleared 35 yards out. I was in line with the shot and it actually comes off Langfield's hip, disappointing as it is to see that he wasn't exactly making said hip as big as possible and yes did appear to be avoiding the pending impact.

No striker should be getting a free header like they did for the first. Seems to be Reynolds at fault again btw. No idea what's up with him at the moment. Main reason Consi was put in there with 5 minutes to go, but then that left us with an injured Hayes at LB and no out ball. Quite clear at every set piece against us the instruction is to stick the ball in 5 yards out and attack it. Anderson would fix it. Langfield laying the striker out whether he gets the ball or not would help. Staying on his line and shouting at people clearly does not.

I should be clear.

He could have done better - Langfield clearly does not make himself big for it - he chickens out for one reason or another - either fear of injury or red card, who knows?

He could have done worse - ie get sent off leaving us up against it for a point never mind 3.

Not really his fault - defence could have dealt, he was totally exposed and you'd normally expect the attacker to score from there.

I'm not defending his abilities here, just reflecting on the overall context

member last season when he took samaras out? he got dogs abuse for doing that and not letting him get past this time, he doesnt clatter the striker and hes still at fault hilarious

Who's wanting him to clatter the striker? All you'd really want in that situation is your keeper to come out narrow the angle and make himself as big as possible. Nae actively try to avoid contact with the ball. The man really is a joke.

• Upvote 1