Aberdeen V Inverness (3 - 2)

Poodler spotted in section Y. MiniJC too. It is very much the AFC Chat section.

Spotted Mini from afar. General Y section at the back was dire, running commentary from a bunch of folk who seem to know fuck all about football. Highlight was a tirade at Langfield after their second, merited after making himself extra small and turning his back to the scorer.

Spotted Mini from afar. General Y section at the back was dire, running commentary from a bunch of folk who seem to know fuck all about football. Highlight was a tirade at Langfield after their second, merited after making himself extra small and turning his back to the scorer.

That must've been us for the second goal? He was fucking hopeless.

I'll be honest here, Goodwillie is fucking brilliant, workrate, movement and touch all sublime, one of the best games of all round forward play I've seen from a striker in years

Poodler spotted in section Y. MiniJC too. It is very much the AFC Chat section.

Mini and I just solved the gaza crisis in the wig.

Have we met before?

Goodwillie is superb at holding the ball up, all three games in the last week he's been so effective. I now think he's innocent of rape.

I'll be honest here, Goodwillie is fucking brilliant, workrate, movement and touch all sublime, one of the best games of all round forward play I've seen from a striker in years

Nah, it was someone nearer the back than you were. A bearded chap.

Agreed.

But some boy behind us in the Main was getting ripped into him. Fuck knows what games he's been watching but it's nae the same games I've been at!

Played some nice stuff today and created many quite a few good opportunities.

Invited Caley on late on in the game. Didn't have as good a grip in the middle of the park. Thought Robson was mince.

Goodwillie/Hayes/Logan/Taylor all had good games.

Totally lost the midfield late doors, completely over ran. The Jack factor?

I disagree with most folk; I thought ICT were not a bad team, and thought Badcock was poor today, his worst game of the last few he's started.

3 points, although not sure we deserved them all.

Have to disagree. Regardless of the fact that he didn't score Goodwullie today he is the reason we won that game today and his overhead kick was sublime. As I predicted Goodwullie is the first all round striker we have seen play in a red shirt for some time.

I would agree that Jack was missed but I think Barry needs a few games to be match fit. The guy hasn't really kicked a ball this season. However, not sure that Barry and Flood is the best partnership in midfield regardless of fitness. I think Low should be given the Jack role.

Have to disagree. Regardless of the fact that he didn't score Goodwullie today he is the reason we won that game today and his overhead kick was sublime. As I predicted Goodwullie is the first all round striker we have seen play in a red shirt for some time.

Hardly chief...if played as an out and out Striker McGinn is better...

Great result but I don't think the overall performance was outstanding as some others do. Our midfield was off the pace and there were huge gaps throughout the match that gave caley, particularly Draper far too much time and space. The two up front was good but also came with the cost of not controlling midfield like we normally do. Might just be the fact that it was Robson in central midfield and not jack or law. Robson is far to slow these days to be playing in a two man central midfield. Hopefully two games in 4 days is too much for him and low comes in v St mirren. Great result though, particularly after going one down.

Totally lost the midfield late doors, completely over ran. The Jack factor?

I disagree with most folk; I thought ICT were not a bad team, and thought Badcock was poor today, his worst game of the last few he's started.

3 points, although not sure we deserved them all.

A bit much hype about goodwillie after that as far as I'm concerned as well. He needs to get his finger out and start closing down with some purpose instead of the half hearted attempts he makes just now.

Go on then. I'll take the controversial route. Robson, whilst blowing out his arse for the last half hour, still kept us in the game. The reason we struggled was because Hayes picked up an injury so we didn't have the out ball we needed. Then made worse when consi was stuck in the middle as Reynolds bizarrely was ropey as fuck. Robson's mouth kept us together despite the best efforts of his feet, switching the play to section y being the stand out moment.

Caley don't have the better squad but they've more depth than I expected. Everything comes through Draper though but because he comes from deep it's hard to pick him off (and I suspect is why GW is being slagged for not giving him a first line to beat for a start.) Their stand out for me was Charlie Christie's loon. He'll be a star if he can muscle out like pawlett.