Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Their keeper looked decent...considering his age...pity we didn't see fit to retain him when he was at the club.

Whatever the history, don't expect the future to be any better whilst we continue to employ Leighton.

Another club legend who's history has been tarnished by the subsequent.

Weegie tink fuck non-producing sponging arsehole.

Guest milne_afc

Player wage bill comparable with sevco yet unable to beat dundee

+1

There's not much value in our £6m+ p/a

The football under McInnes has been crap, apart from that five games when we deployed the Keegan 94/95 tactics.

Really tough to take. McInnes has to shoulder his fair share of the blame for this one. Didn't change things soon enough and seems to thing we showed "brilliant patches of play" - didn't see it myself.

Our luck was going to run out though, we haven't been playing well despite winning. Far too many players are below par just now, they're capable of so much more.

Players missing doesn't help of course, any team missing Anderson, Flood and even Robson would feel it.

Still not convinced Taylor's the answer, either.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully we can bring in a couple of new players to Razz things up.

Not a left back though. Never a left back. And not a goalie either.

This.

Derek obviously doesn't trust the plooky teens on the bench to do a job for us, so we will need to bring in a few other players, otherwise we will just be stuck in this purgatory of predictable line-ups and tactics.

I did notice the GWT was in attendance also, we can safely assume that he was acting the soppy brown-noser to his west coast media 'pals', buying their drinks in the lounge and claiming it back on his expenses along with his mileage. The sooner we cut all ties with that fraudulent fossil the better.

• Upvote 2

I did notice the GWT was in attendance also, we can safely assume that he was acting the soppy brown-noser to his west coast media 'pals', buying their drinks in the lounge and claiming it back on his expenses along with his mileage. The sooner we cut all ties with that fraudulent fossil the better.

+1 chief...

• Upvote 1

Steems is spot on. It was classic ball watching by Considine.

He had no man to mark, he has to be alive and look at where the danger area is.

He should have been straight in behind Reynolds to provide cover.

Individual error, but these will cost Aberdeen all season if we do not convert chances up front.

That simple.

If we can take the red specs off though it was a good cup tie.

But hard to take being out the cup before end of November.

this is the key we need to convert more chances we do the hard work creating loads of them and then dont convert them. ..

Non executive, so no direct pay, but fully expect flat and expenses to be very much covered

And the value he gives to AFC plc is what? Fuck all, that's what.

The value it gives to Milne though is more inefficiency, more expenses, a less attractive investment proposition and more chance for him to realise his 20+ year agenda.

Can't comment on the game, but we were hoorin unlucky in the highlights!

Fucking near saved the first. Fucking near scored a second on at least three occasions.

Just as an aside since re the hivs free kick since when can an attacker in the wall turn round and shove one of the defenders out the road?

Since any time it's AFC being knocked around.

I genuinely reckon there's a perception in Scottish Football that Aberdeen is a club filled with soft cunts who will take any amount of abuse like little fucking bitches... a perception that only got worse under the management of Grandpa Broon. The shit kids like Ryan Fraser took from the hammer-throwing pricks of the SPL was ridiculous, and time and again Broon would defend the cunts who were out trying to cripple Dons players.

I still remember Butcher sending THIS neanderthal cunt out to nail Fraser, which he did, and Broon suggesting it was merely a 'mistimed tackle' that almost sent one of our most promising youngsters to A&E.

Ross-Tokely-Inverness_2656468.jpg

Goodwillie and Rooney aren't doing enough. Start Shankland next game. What do we have to lose? That he doesn't score or set anything up? Well that's losing nothing.

Can understand Bain's delight at knocking the team who dropped him from full time football. But no need to act like a wank in front of the fans who would have been more than happy to see him replace Clangers! Bain is on the cunt list.

Upon reflection, I have concluded that our football club can be summarised in one word: boring.

We have a boring chairman, a boring manager, boring players that play boring football and a boring home support/atmosphere.

We've somehow managed to become even more dull with the news that we've become debt free.

I think it's high time we kicked out our weegie manager and employed a nutter as his replacement; di canio, newell, shiels, lzaslo or someone of that Ilk. A maverick who won't mince his words and lash out against the status quo. Because scraping 1 goal wins against dross like Partick thistle doesn't entertain the masses, despite getting 3pts.

Our travelling support (our only redeeming feature) would worship such a person.

• Upvote 1
Guest milne_afc

I agree. AFC is a boring club. I'd also say our youth system is a bit of a myth. I'd also like a new manager.

And the new man should open his first press gathering with a snark aimed at the health and wellbeing of Ricksen.

I agree. AFC is a boring club. I'd also say our youth system is a bit of a myth. I'd also like a new manager.

And the new man should open his first press gathering with a snark aimed at the health and wellbeing of Ricksen.

First press conference the new manager pulls his cock out, helicopters it around for the cameras, shouts "Haud 'at, ye cunts!", and storms out, clotheslining Charlie Allan on the way to the door.

Would be different, but would it translate into results on the field?

Worth trying, certainly.

Unfortunately there has been no improvement on last seasons team which had lots of potential.

Taylor has replaced Anderson, never as good as Anderson in a million years. Goodwillie has replaced Vernon, on a paper looks like a cracking move but it hasn't worked out for Goodwillie here at Aberdeen. We have effectively all but lost Robson who still had a little in the tank last season. Our youth have failed to step up to the marker.

We were unlucky at times yesterday but we have been crap for the most of the season and yesterday merely highlights that.

• Upvote 1

Considine was shown up for his lack of mobility but wasn't directly at fault for anything.

Taylor could have cost us another goal

Reynolds is over rated. He could just be the latest defender that Russell Anderson has made look good.

Thought McGinn had a good game for once. Hayes and Jack had great games too.

Pawlett anonymous again.

Rooney and Goodwillie not doing enough.

These are my thoughts.