Dundee V Aberdeen (2 - 1)

Haha, aye, ok.

He's 23. A full time professional for 7 years.

If he did that whilst a first team keeper at Pittodrie you'd be the first cunt to want him hung at the castlegate

Part time for 3 years at Alloa actually! Haha. Just being pedantic.

I thought Bain looked decent yesterday. Also kind of annoyingly, Twardzik had a great game for Motherwell. Neither got anywhere near Clangers

It's disappointing that this time last season we were being praised as a team who played the 90 minutes and were winning so many games with late goals. This season it's been the opposite or we've been hanging on to a 1 goal lead.

The last 2 games we've been in a comfortable position where we've been playing well, creating good chances and should have went onto win both. A confidence boosting win against the Minks and into the next round of the SC was there for the taking yet we've achieved Zip!

I wouldn't give McGinn anymore chances no matter how "talented" he is. For someone who has lost his scoring touch he didn't exactly look delighted to have scored on Saturday!! (before the smart arses jump in I know it was an own goal but if that had been anyone else they'd be doing handstands). Look at the difference in celebration to this.

Steems is spot on. It was classic ball watching by Considine.

He had no man to mark, he has to be alive and look at where the danger area is.

He should have been straight in behind Reynolds to provide cover.

Individual error, but these will cost Aberdeen all season if we do not convert chances up front.

That simple.

If we can take the red specs off though it was a good cup tie.

But hard to take being out the cup before end of November.

Yeah watched highlights and I have to agree. Consi' should have been tucked in right beside Reynolds at that stage in the game. It was really poor defending and you could see as the ball went in that they had a man over on the right side. As you say though we are fielding an attacking side and need to take more chances.

Dominated game. Lost by a last minute sucker punch. No god given right to win every game. These things happen in football.

Let's learn from it and move on.

I'd agree with this. As i said we need to be ruthless.

When was the last time we were knocked out the Scottish Cup in the 3rd/4th round? Must be ages ago?

Bad night for me, was in the pub not long after half time then thought it would be a cracking idea to start on two lads who were giving me evils on the way back to the bus....... turned out to be CID........ cunts.

A night in one of Dundee's finest cells was it?

We'll have to start an AFC Chat Crime League table, with bonus points for being lifted in Dundee.

A night in one of Dundee's finest cells was it?

We'll have to start an AFC Chat Crime League table, with bonus points for being lifted in Dundee.

Nah that was easter road,

Got back in the bus no bother, i accused them of provoking me by giving me dodgy looks and asked them what they expected me to do. They told me i could go back on the bus and eat my fish supper or continue the argument down at the station......... Canna mind who all i was with but sure they said something along the lines of........ is that an apology like? To be fair to the copper he did lighten the mood by saying "as close as your going to get"

Good job i had my chippy supper to attend to, thats all im saying :)

You deserved to be locked up for leaving the game early.

Unfortunately it was a regular occurrence under calderwood.

Unless of course i had backed the opposition and in that case stayed to make sure my bet had come in.

Would obviously have rather made cash from my team winning but at that time it was a pretty safe bet and easy money to be made.

Unfortunately it was a regular occurrence under calderwood.

Unless of course i had backed the opposition and in that case stayed to make sure my bet had come in.

Would obviously have rather made cash from my team winning but at that time it was a pretty safe bet and easy money to be made.

You must have missed a lot of action then as late on the was when Calderwoods fitness kicked in.

Which is the complete opposite to this season when we have failed to score in the last 15 minutes of every game.

You must have missed a lot of action then as late on the was when Calderwoods fitness kicked in.

Which is the complete opposite to this season when we have failed to score in the last 15 minutes of every game.

Never really missed anything apart from More opposition goals.

Seasoned football veterans like myself know the right time to leave games......... When you become as experienced as me you'll know these things too.

Instead of needlessly suffering till the end ;)

Never really missed anything apart from More opposition goals.

Seasoned football veterans like myself know the right time to leave games......... When you become as experienced as me you'll know these things too.

Instead of needlessly suffering till the end ;)

Your record was impressive was impressive but I think me and JimboJim have long since passed it.