George Square Bin Lorry Crash

Tommy

Must have been too many +1's by people being pleased he picked Edinburgh instead of Glasgow

to do his Christmas shopping and an over zealous Mod reacted.

I don't see anything wrong with what I said.

I was biting my tongue not to say something much worse that probably would have landed me with a lifetime ban tbh.

At that time of the day most Weegie Bin-men will have been hammered after a morning collecting their Xmas tips (half bottles)...I'd be asking... was the speed the result of the heart attack or was the speed first and then the heart attack...in no way due to a morning on the batter...

Walked through George Square early and late evening last night. Had a very strange experience. A fucking weegie wido trying it on. Hope he was the first wiped out by the renegade scaffie.

The reason for his renegadeness is key here. Easy case scenario is he had a heart attack. Worst case scenario is that he deliberately ploughed through folk. We can only start by identifying the boundaries and considering all angles and possibilities.

Since nae cunt kens fuck all, why speculate? My bother in law had lunch in Browns and walked through George Square half an hour before it happened. He's not looking above to give divine thanks. Shit happens. This is fuck all compared to other shit.

A refuse collector, while doing his round notices one house hasn't put out their wheelie bin.

He goes and knocks on the door. A Chinese gentleman answers.

'Where's your bin?' he asks

'I was upstairs' comes the reply.

No, where's your wheelie bin?' he expands

'Ok if you must know, I was in the bedroom having a wank'

• Upvote 6