Aberdeen V St Johnstone (2 - 0)

Was suffering from serious nerves all day thinking about the game, came into tea shack about 25 mins in. Jumped up on the benches and screamed the place down. Good job Boofon wasn't on Rig he would have prob run me off Rig, fucking HSE CUNT!

Aye missed yersel the day min, good crowd, some good abuse from Y. Good bounce at the end too. I saw mini was wearing his new hairdresser employers Tshirt though. Advertising no doubt

I thought the subs didn't really influence the game much, apart from the goal.

Aye you know me, love dishing oot the nasty's fae the Y. Maybe he was trying to entice Boof in for a chop like......

Whats your story like Poodler you awa back to arse hole oh the world or we gan to sort oot a couple oh pints and a rake oh Bookters. Needing a few blue moons like nae had ma lips round one oh them in a file......

Aye you know me, love dishing oot the nasty's fae the Y. Maybe he was trying to entice Boof in for a chop like......

Whats your story like Poodler you awa back to arse hole oh the world or we gan to sort oot a couple oh pints and a rake oh Bookters. Needing a few blue moons like nae had ma lips round one oh them in a file......

I'm hame till about the 8th I think, Poodless away on a course on the 5/6th too, handy fan you home again?. I see some loons doon the road died from some dodgy pills last night, supermans. But aye, I'll take you for a few whiskies and show you how to keep up with the big boys :)

Great result. Happy with 2-0 as it meant my 'Dons to win, under 2.5 goals' bet came in to cover the days losses.

Not counting my chickens yet but I said at the start of the year that there definitely looks like there is a player in Ash Taylor. Can't ever recall a Dons defender attacking the ball so aggressively in the air. Looks like we are starting to see why he was sought after.

Have seen Hayes play in the middle a few times and have read good things when I haven't. He's a massive player for us. Can be quite inconsistent when out on the wing but he's a lot more involved in the centre of the park and never seems to switch off.

Loved the hunger in the two young loons wanting a goal at the second. That's the great thing about a blend of youth and experience. Experienced players might have been happy to sit back and watch Rooney go it alone or head to the corner. The two youngs loons showing their 'naivety' and dashing forward to make sure we get the right result.

Gutted I couldn't be there today but delighted with the result.

Great win!

Couldn't make it myself - surely more than just more than 15k there though?

Delighted for Goodwillie to get a goal again, I think that'll do him a power of good and will give him something tangible for his efforts. Ash Taylor really seems to be coming on to a game after a pretty horrendous start to life at Pittodrie, another sponsors' MOM award, so credit to him. Also, Jonny Hayes seems to have found real consistency from that central midfield role. It looks like it may well suit his style a bit better than out wide, but his game has developed greatly since being asked for versatility.

Whether we will stay where we are, I'm not sure, but lets enjoy it while it lasts.

COYR!

"On the 1st of January 2015 Aberdeen move to the top of the Scottish Premiership"

I've watched that vid about half a dozen times now and the ending bit over and over... lovely feeling.

I have downloaded it and am currently playing it loudly in my office with the door open, the 3 tim cunts across the corridor are getting this all fucking day and maybe tomorrow too

• Upvote 3