St Mirren V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Will be interesting to see if flood gets back in. Before his injury I couldn't have foreseen any point this season where he wouldn't be in the first 11 but now I wouldn't move hayes or jack and certainly wouldn't drop either if them. Good to have a bit more depth on the bench though.

Will be interesting to see if flood gets back in. Before his injury I couldn't have foreseen any point this season where he wouldn't be in the first 11 but now I wouldn't move hayes or jack and certainly wouldn't drop either if them. Good to have a bit more depth on the bench though.

I like Flood but I hope he doesn't. The whole team is so much better when we have Jack sitting spraying the ball about and keeping possession. With Flood and Jack together it's too negative. Thank god the days of Jack, Flood and Robson all in midfield together appear to be over. Negative as fuck.

The players are now getting two days off - very well deserved.

Graham Kirk is doing an absolutely fantastic job with the lads and I am sure will advise McInnes if changes need made from a fitness perspective.

If there are no players that physically need a rest then McInnes wont change it at all. Same team.

Flood came on in the 87th minute and we scored in the 89th...the impetus he brings to the team has been lacking...I'd have him in the starting 11 every week.

I'd stick with Hayes and Jack in the middle for now but agree that Flood is still useful. I would have brought Goodwillie off 7 or 8 minutes earlier to bring Flood back in, felt we needed his drive and energy.

I wonder if we were to lose Jack in the summer, whether we would look to bring someone else in or use a Hayes Flood or Smith Flood combination in the middle.

Guest RosemountRed

Should sell out the end behind the goals in Paisley for this 3pm Saturday kick-off.

Does Goodwin still play for them? He normally does us.

I'd stick with Hayes and Jack in the middle for now but agree that Flood is still useful. I would have brought Goodwillie off 7 or 8 minutes earlier to bring Flood back in, felt we needed his drive and energy.

I wonder if we were to lose Jack in the summer, whether we would look to bring someone else in or use a Hayes Flood or Smith Flood combination in the middle.

Maybe if we were really to sign someone like GMS to take over on the left wing

St Mirren just traveled to a Caley side that "thought" they were back on form & only lost 1-0

Not an easy game in the slightest & that FKN 2-2 at home this season still REALLY puts the grit in ma lube.

That game still gets to me too. Really do owe them one for that.

Another game to be treated with respect. If we play to our best and they play to their best and the officials don't fuck up, then we will win 2-0.

To be fair, Golum made a massive howler... and it helped us!

Fingers crossed for a win but down in Paisley's never good for us. I remember being top under Jimmy until Clubfoot scored when we sat back on a 1-0 lead :suicide: