St Mirren V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

There I was saying to my mates "Right, I know where to head after the game." as I thought I recognised the road we were on from the last time I was down at St. Mirren. Didn't help that my mate had me thinking I was going the right way by saying I had to go under a bridge and turn right. :whistling:

Shithole is an understatement. However I must say I enjoyed it. :cheers:

Your mates made it back no problem. When I asked them if you were pissed they replied with 'Nah, he's just a thick cunt'. Hahaha,that's mates for you.

Your mates made it back no problem. When I asked them if you were pissed they replied with 'Nah, he's just a thick cunt'. Hahaha,that's mates for you.

Yeah, they fucked off and left me while I was in the pisser. One of them told me they took a lucky guess though. Sigh. I stand by the fact they should have mentioned the train station instead of the one of many bridges (at least 2) that occupy the industrial estate. :poster_oops:

They are right there to be fair. Acted the right think cunt on Saturday. Pricks. I'll remember that the next time they ask me to organise their football trips for them. :hysterical:

I listened to that on Sunday.

I thought he must be doing it on purpose.

Andy Considine is quite adept at using the "you know" in a sentence.

Quite a skill.

That actually crossed my mind also. In fact I was wondering if they were maybe both taking the pish out of McGhee, or if one of them is taking the piss out of the other.

Cyber pint to whoever spends the time tallying up the "you knows" from all parties (& takes into account the length of interviews) & reveals the final outcome.

I cannot bring myself to watch McGhee again. That was cringeworthy stuff on so many levels