Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

13 hours ago, Dorich Bisconti said:

Hey Wester do you come on here so much because your sick of the hun fest on kickback? Cunts were all greeting like fuck when we were ahead 2-1. Mutant diets they really are.

I'm gonna say that anyone greetin about you being 2 1 up was more about you're a point ahead of us than anything else and we're looking to be 3rd for New Year.

Whether you believe it or not, Rangers have more dislike in Gorgie than Aberdeen do.

18 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm gonna say that anyone greetin about you being 2 1 up was more about you're a point ahead of us than anything else and we're looking to be 3rd for New Year.

Whether you believe it or not, Rangers have more dislike in Gorgie than Aberdeen do.

You’re still under the misapprehension that anyone gives a remote scintilla of a flying fuck what you think. 

Yet here you are. 

🤡

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’re still under the misapprehension that anyone gives a remote scintilla of a flying fuck what you think. 

Yet here you are. 

🤡

Nobody comments on me more than you. Nobody cares more. Just block me.

I await the, why should I block you when it's an Aberdeen blah blah.

Just do it. Problem solved.

28 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Nobody comments on me more than you. Nobody cares more. Just block me.

I await the, why should I block you when it's an Aberdeen blah blah.

Just do it. Problem solved.

Why do you spend so much time on an opposition fans forum?

It’s fucking bizarre.

I’d never even think to look on whatever the fuck Hearts forum is called, let alone be sad enough to set up an account & then spend half my life on it.

Truly pathetic 😆

3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why do you spend so much time on an opposition fans forum?

It’s fucking bizarre.

I’d never even think to look on whatever the fuck Hearts forum is called, let alone be sad enough to set up an account & then spend half my life on it.

Truly pathetic 😆

Tbf it is a riot on here. Bet the Fart Page is crap

Guest milne_afc
2 hours ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Or you can just accept that nobody on here likes you

Who appointed you to speak on behalf of the collective? Skins is sound, at least he goes to games unlike 80% of posters on here.

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t think that some of his posts are for fishing purposes though (some undoubtedly are), but I think he genuinely thinks we give a fuck about what Hearts may or may not be doing in the transfer window. 

We don’t give a shiny shite

Hearts are closest challenger to the position the Dons covet most. They’re in the market for similar standard players.  I’d say there’s a reasonable interest in their transfer manoeuvres. Again, “we” instead of “I” - it’s a broad kirk, min.

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I don’t think that some of his posts are for fishing purposes though (some undoubtedly are), but I think he genuinely thinks we give a fuck about what Hearts may or may not be doing in the transfer window. 

We don’t give a shiny shite

I prefer Skins to some of the recent recruits from abmad.  He can put a reasoned argument forward for a start.

Why he bothers to post on here is beyond me but I like to think he has a secret admiration for Aberdeen. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You'll be lucky to get Willie to drive south of Stonehaven let alone Edinburgh 

Good. 

Didn't want to. 

Next.