Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Because their and our squads have totally different requirements.

We need full backs, that have about 6 or 7.

If you genuinely think we are stronger in every position than Rangers you are dreaming.

I don't care how strong their squad is compared to ours, still wouldn't be taking their fucking cast offs.

GADS

I'm almost ashamed to say this but Lennon has gone up in my estimation since he went to Hibs

Totally agree. His teams play in the same mould he did as a player in that they show no fear of the opposition and in fact positively thrive against the ugly sisters.

In saying that McInnes does have a good head to head record against Lennon.

Maybe not, they might be pissed off with Hibs because they never accepted their McGinn low ball offer.

Lol. Nah. Money talks.

Besides. As I said in Celtic thread. I don't really think they were that bothered if they did or didn't get McGinn.

They seen him as a low risk signing either way. Whether he made their team or not

McGinn still cost less than what Sporting Lisbon paid for "Baby Messi". And the tangerine cunts got to keep the whole fee whereas Hibs need to pay St Mirren 30%. Still a very good deal for them considering only a year left on his deal (and especially when you consider the minimal fee we got for Kenny McLean who I think is roughly on a par with McGinn ability wise). Hibs will find it hard to replace the drive and quality that he gave them.

McGinn still cost less than what Sporting Lisbon paid for "Baby Messi". And the tangerine cunts got to keep the whole fee whereas Hibs need to pay St Mirren 30%. Still a very good deal for them considering only a year left on his deal (and especially when you consider the minimal fee we got for Kenny McLean who I think is roughly on a par with McGinn ability wise). Hibs will find it hard to replace the drive and quality that he gave them.

Hibs fans like Hearts & Dundee Utd fans etc. with large help from the media some how manage to build up their player values. They have done for years.

A large part of our support & also with help from the media only succeed in devaluing our players & have done for years. It's uncanny really.

Only this season have we seen a slight change in that trend as far as we are concerned from a media perspective with regards McKenna. Yet there is still a good few in our 'support' (as can be witnessed on this very forum) that still try to argue our own players valuations DOWN.

• Downvote 1

McGinn would have been a regular on the bench this season if he signed for the tims.

He wasn't going to break up that first choice too 6 of Brown, N'tcham, McGregor, Rogic, Forrest and Edouard on any sort of regular basis. I think that was the reason Armstrong decided to try his luck elsewhere and you have to think it played a part in McGinn's decision.

He probably looked at Aberdeen's best player going there for a 7 figure plus sum last summer and hardly featuring even before he got badly injured.

Lol. Nah. Money talks.

Besides. As I said in Celtic thread. I don't really think they were that bothered if they did or didn't get McGinn.

They seen him as a low risk signing either way. Whether he made their team or not

Not too sure about that FnD, if they have alternative offers in for the players they'd probably fuck Hibs over because they wouldn't play ball with them.

If Hibs are the only bidders, then I accept that they would probably sell them.

Completely different players.

But i agree with you in that I've never really been overly impressed with McGinn whenever I've seen him for hibs.

Probably due to the fact that Shinnie runs all over the top of him during the games.

The only time I can recall him dominating a Dons game was last February when Shinnie was suspended.

He has looked good against the Glasgow teams though.

• Upvote 1