Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

I am in no way suggesting S Naismith would be coming to Pittodrie and in fact I ridiculed the rumour the other day however its interesting he's still not signed for Hearts. It's not too difficult to imagine he maybe is courting some of the other clubs?

Whats the resident Jambo got to say?

I am in no way suggesting S Naismith would be coming to Pittodrie and in fact I ridiculed the rumour the other day however its interesting he's still not signed for Hearts. It's not too difficult to imagine he maybe is courting some of the other clubs?

Well Naismith did say a few weeks ago now that he fully expected to sign for Hearts, but remember he does do walking away....

There's some sort of final payment he needs to get from Norwich before he can sign for us. It's as simple as that. No intentional delay to court other teams.

I appreciate this could come back in my face in the form of a big pie....

See Fraser Fyvie training with Dundee.

When I think of the lad's previous potential, recalling a New Year day game at United in particular, it is a crying shame that he hasn't fulfilled it.

I suspect he thought "job done" when he went to Wigan.

In confidence guys. I got emailed the Hearts Head of Recruitment's scouting report:

Height: 6 feet 4 inches.

END.

Well to be fair mate when your club were flying high for a short period last season you were boasting about how much better Hearts were going to get after "the new Delli Alli" Sean Clare found full fitness and 6' 4" goal machine Vanecek arrived. So you did kind of fall into the trap of being excited about a giant player arriving as if he were the second coming of Jan Kohler.

• Upvote 1

Well to be fair mate when your club were flying high for a short period last season you were boasting about how much better Hearts were going to get after "the new Delli Alli" Sean Clare found full fitness and 6' 4" goal machine Vanecek arrived. So you did kind of fall into the trap of being excited about a giant player arriving as if he were the second coming of Jan Kohler.

Guilty.