Transfers News For The Inferior Teams

Happened to have the radio on going to and from B&Q today, and there was quite a bit of nonsense from the whole panel. In addition to the £50m gem, they were saying that

- Tierney's one of the best left backs in the world

- We should be pleased to sell McKenna to Celtic for much less than we were holding out for last season

Obviously it wasn't Richard Gordon presenting.

Happened to have the radio on going to and from B&Q today, and there was quite a bit of nonsense from the whole panel. In addition to the £50m gem, they were saying that

- Tierney's one of the best left backs in the world

- We should be pleased to sell McKenna to Celtic for much less than we were holding out for last season

Obviously it wasn't Richard Gordon presenting.

Fuck all the weegie bastards.

Pat Bonner is a complete clown always has been. He just talks utter tripe.

I'll always love him for his performance in the 1990 SC final penalty shoot out though. I don't think I've ever seen a more pathetic attempt from a goalkeeper to save penalties. He was fucking useless.

Totally agree, absolutely deluded prick.

Ps who can possibly forget Anton Rogan's penalty in the 1990 shootout. Has to be one of the worst players to ever pull on a minging Tim's top.

Jamie Walker returning to us I hear.

Rumours David Milinkovic also.

Levein says we need 3 new players only of which one will be Naismith.

If that's it, after a 6th place finish last season, I'd say we're on for 6th.

Deluded or hands tied financially?

Jamie Walker returning to us I hear.

Rumours David Milinkovic also.

Levein says we need 3 new players only of which one will be Naismith.

If that's it, after a 6th place finish last season, I'd say we're on for 6th.

Walker is injury prone and pretty pish his career is going backwards.

Milinkovic was a decent player.

They not having issues with their stand?

Budgeted at 11m. With 1m contingency. Now at 18m. For a lesser spec. And still not finished. And it's shit. She rejected using someone to oversee. Did it herself. Which included hiring her own brother for 4m of works with no pitch process for others to bid. It also included using a cheap local architect who was sacked after we'd started building it. Leaving a multitude of problems for a second team of architects to sort.

Want an idea how bad? We're nearly 20m in. Then realised it can't hold top end corporate properly. Our top tier corporate is STILL in the Gorgie Road stand.

Walker is injury prone and pretty pish his career is going backwards.

Milinkovic was a decent player.

I never like the idea of going back.

Walker was found out as being too slow and physically small to be a winger or play in midfield.

Skinny is a flair player and I do like him. But his behaviour at Hull was poor and petulent. Plus he's a luxury away from Tynie. Goes missing.

We'll sign both.

Both. Of course as a fan it's nice to know we're spending 200k on a women's team and 100k on world class cctv to identify Hearts fans who stand up or swear. But he's also delusional. We finished 6th but our trajectory was towards 9th or 10th. 3 players?

I think hearts have had so many players through the club in the last 5 seasons, that there is literally only 3 players left in Europe that you haven't signed.

Hearts aint that skint if they land Naismith

Doubt he has too many options. Finished in England and nobody up here bar ourselves, Celtic, sevco, Hearts and Hibs could afford the wage level he is likely to want. Sevco might have been interested  as cover for Defoe/ Morelos had they been able to shift Lafferty out the door but who's gonna want that twunt?

Personally I'd rather we offered Naismith a contract than pursue Wilson but I can see why Wilson might be the preferred choice.....Naismith has no residual value whilst Wilson might (a big might) just make us a bit of cash if he were to do well.

St Mirren binning their manager today because he won't relocate his family to a Paisley slum. They were supposed to be going over to Northern Ireland for a friendly against his old team later on this week which was arranged as part of his move betwern the clubs, reckon that will be off now. Jim Goodwin the rumoured replacement, though he turned the job down when Stubbs got sacked so no guarantees he would take it this time.

What a great start to pre-season for them.

Actually reading a bit more, looks like Kearney is working his ticket out of there and St Mirren are happy to oblige. Apparently his old PE teaching job was being kept open for him until September this year and that's rather convenient timing - back to NI and back to both his old jobs with minimal fuss.

That would look to be the case, however Jim Goodwin is current favourite to replace him... As if things could not be any shitter for St Mirren fans