Aberdeen V St Mirren (3 - 0)

McGinn scoring next week and apologising would out do anything he's done before

He has done it before. So aside refusing to take a penalty or gammying Ronny there really isn't much worse he can do.

Agree with Berto, PP was very quiet yesterday. It's been performances like that, that has seen him dropped.

Karen Henderson

Is it not your birthday on the 29th February, if I recall?

25th. Going to be bloody 42, canna believe it.

I got off with KH many times as a kid. Was a bit of a tomboy, but up for it in the 12 year-old sense of things - snog and cheeky feelie. Hey that sounds perverse, but I was 12 too, so it's actually a'right. Went to her hoose after a night oot randomly about ten years ago. Was trying to get in aboot a mate of hers, but I crashed and burned. An older thing, well worth a cowp.

Goodwin pretending the blast the ball into the crowd in the South Stand was pretty funny.

Love him or hate him, he takes it all very well (enjoying his life as a "footballer")

What a twat. Passing back to the keeper is not really something to be proud of at the best of times. I accept it's required sometimes but to try to nutmeg an opposing teams striker for a 'spectacular' PASS BACK to a goal keeper is a little bit gay.