Aberdeen V St Mirren (3 - 0)

Kids enjoyed it yesterday. Wife thought it was all right as well so no complaints.

I asked her what she thought they could improve on being a fresh pair of eyes.

Mascots.

Other than walking round the pitch giving high fives they don't do very much. Can they not be more involved during games i.e. getting the crowd worked up, having a bit of crack with the crowd etc. as at the moment it looks like they do fuck all of use.

Tannoy system.

Very under utilised. I'm not sure if you're alllowed to blare out stuff during the game but it could be used much better than just to say "Come on you Reds" at kick off.

Crowd participation.

She couldn't believe the amount of moaning going on even at 3-0 up. :laughing:

The strip.

She reckons tighter shorts should be worn especially the boy playing on the left of defence. :drool:

I made the last one up but she was impressed with Logan's legs.

The old dear like the darker gentlemen Boof?

Thought Pawlett was fine yesterday. Shoulder dipping all over the shop.

I hope not Pipes.

You called it well nae going in early. Family Stand is pish when you see the complete lack of interaction pre game. The only benefit is the reduced price to get in but seeing as their is no family entertainment in that stand at all it'll be the Soother for the mini boofons next time they get to go.

Hugely disappointing in the Paddock.

I hope not Pipes.

You called it well nae going in early. Family Stand is pish when you see the complete lack of interaction pre game. The only benefit is the reduced price to get in but seeing as their is no family entertainment in that stand at all it'll be the Soother for the mini boofons next time they get to go.

Hugely disappointing in the Paddock.

What type of entertainment do you want to see?

Something football related. A penalty competition. The mascots racing each other. Maybe even someone making balloon animals. It's nae rocket science. The mascots are particularily shit at the moment.

Send an email to the club if you feel that strongly. When I was a kid I was there to see my favourite player play fitba, not some fucking coo or scurry taking pens at against a fucking sheep

Send an email to the club if you feel that strongly. When I was a kid I was there to see my favourite player play fitba, not some fucking coo or scurry taking pens at against a fucking sheep

Likewise. Things change though. We used to see players smoke 40 tabs a day and drink gheir own bodyweight in lager.

It's an observation. Dinna get your knickers in a twist Angus. ;):sherlock:

That his first assist for the club? Probably wanting that monkey off his back as quick as possible.

Next monkey is first goal which will come at Parkhead next week

I like his persona on the pitch. Judging from what I've seen of him so far at Aberdeen and from his time at St. Mirren, he's a confident lad. I don't think he'll be worried about proverbial monkeys. We know he's a tidy footballer and that he's going to be a very astute signing. No need to worry about him not banging in a few goals and assists in his first couple of games.

Just noticed that McLean punched the air in celebration when he set up Rooney's second. With so many refusing to celebrate against old clubs for their own goals I quite enjoyed watching him do that for an assist.

Refusing to celebrate is one thing. Apologising for doing so is another.

Just noticed that McLean punched the air in celebration when he set up Rooney's second. With so many refusing to celebrate against old clubs for their own goals I quite enjoyed watching him do that for an assist.

He also applauded the RDS while going to take a corner infront of the St Mirren fans.

Solid performance, first time seeing Mclean play in the flesh for us, happy with how he played, finds a lot of space, his energy is great aswell which helps the team out alot. Pawlett is finished, absolutely done, he offers fuck all now get rid.

Bit of an exaggeration.

What does bother me about Pawlett though is his decision making. It's not quick enough and often not the right one either. You can see it in a few instances against St. Mirren but the main one I'm thinking of is when he waits until the last minute to play the ball to McLean on a counter when he was in a ridiculous amount of space. As a result McLean was forced into tight space and did well to work it back to Pawlett. A better decision in that situation could have McLean in space and then a goal.

• Site Sponsor

I forgot he was playing for a spell then had a snap shot with his left foot and remembered he was playing and then forgot he was playing again for another long spell.

He has a long way to go.

He was quite rightfully subbed yesterday, the only thing that pissed me off was it should have been much sooner.

We have an excellent team and on his day Pawlett is excellent but by fuck he isn't showing it at all recently.

Another thing that pisses me off is when we are breaking or someone makes a pass to a member of our team, Pawlett always seems to get in the fucking way. Typical 'sock player' sometimes.

Have to agree with you there Berto.

Thought PP disappeared for long spells again yesterday.

Good when he's on the ball - just not on it often enough.