Aberdeen V St Mirren (3 - 0)

Not sure anyone was complaining at all. :dontknow:

The bloke a few rows behind me in section V was. Phrases like "This is pish" and "You're letting them run all over you" and "This is a disgrace" and "put some fucken effort in" etc. were leaving his lips.

Everyone is entitled to their opinon and he was probably pished, but MY opinion is that balloons like that should shut the fuck up.

Yeah, let's slag the team off for winning 3:0 and dominating but not pushing 100% to the final whistle......it's not like we have a massive game next week and want to avoid injuries and have the players in the best shape possible.

Needed a rant there.

• Upvote 1

Won that fairly easily without getting out of second gear.

We missed Hayes as we expected.

Not a fan of Flood and Jack together in central midfield and think it was a sign of McInnes not taking one game at a time and very much warming up for next week where perhaps assuming we have less of the ball it might work better..

Rooney on to 23 for the season now would love to see him get 30 but will be difficult with only 12 games to go now.

14,720 crowd is good to see. will fairly boost the averages.

Time to rest the lads up. Celtic have two games to play yet before our game so lets hope fatigue can play a part, maybe injuries.

Goodwin would make a decent rugby player.

Goodwin is always good entertainment...if he could have a fraction of his enthusiasm turned to skill he'd be a force to be reckoned with...I like the cunt mainly because he doesn't take himself too seriously...decent game today...Flood,Logan and McGinn were our best players and good to see McLean getting involved a bit more...all looking good...knock on wood.

There is still a lot of work to be done at the football club.

Totally flat atmosphere, ridiculous lines for food/toilets and the pitch was poor. It really is a struggle to enjoy a game when it's absolutely baltic and your being peppered by seagull shit.

Is this only applicable to the south stand? Are the facilities in the RDS any better?

There is still a lot of work to be done at the football club.

Totally flat atmosphere, ridiculous lines for food/toilets and the pitch was poor. It really is a struggle to enjoy a game when it's absolutely baltic and your being peppered by seagull shit.

Is this only applicable to the south stand? Are the facilities in the RDS any better?

Agreed...the state of the facilities in the SS is dreadful...I can't help thinking that the Aberdeen public have brought this on themselves however...Milne has been conditioned into thinking that Aiberdeen folk will accept complete shit...see the quality of housing he has got top dollar for, for years...

Finally my jinx is broken,

I agree we won at a canter, thought Logan yet again was superb does he have bad games his enthusiasm and work rate is light years from the OAFs holiday camp regime. No real bad points, liked the fact tba Goodwin took over 80mins to pluck up the courage to tackle big bad Don, Daniels,

McLean had a quiet game but against his former club players murder them or are very quiet,

Rooney missed the easiest chance he had,

Big decisions to make next week McLean, goodwillie, Rooney, . McGinn Pawlett all are pushing for a start,