Leighton Sacked

You're struggling here, not the super fan you say you are, absolute disgrace, think you should just follow scotland now.

I didn't think it was possible that was his training schedule so I queried it, Tord came back with the evidence to which proved me correct.

You and the weegie jumped all over without reading the content and were made to look extremely foolish.

That's twice today I've tanned your arse. Once more and I'll get to take you home.

I didn't think it was possible that was his training schedule so I queried it, Tord came back with the evidence to which proved me correct.

You and the weegie jumped all over without reading the content and were made to look extremely foolish.

That's twice today I've tanned your arse. Once more and I'll get to take you home.

Bring minijc home.

If you say so...

The sad thing is, you actually seem to really care about this internet persona

Ha! That would imply I'm playing some sort of a role. I'm one of the most open people on here given everything about me is available on throughout the forum

I'd be more concerned for the likes of yourself who hide behind the screen and act the big shot.

Get yourself involved in this football match and let's be having you.

Ha! That would imply I'm playing some sort of a role. I'm one of the most open people on here given everything about me is available on throughout the forum

I'd be more concerned for the likes of yourself who hide behind the screen and act the big shot.

Get yourself involved in this football match and let's be having you.

If the date being proposed is the 22nd I am genuinely out - working

Having a think about this and remain unconvinced he will be a significant improvement. Don't get me wrong it's a welcome and necessary change but do we know anything that suggest a 51 year old Gordon Marshall will be a good addition?

Part of me was hoping for a younger guy from left field with more innovative methods. Marshall's a bit of a Scottish journeyman in coaching terms.