Nk Rijeka V Aberdeen (0 - 3)

Too much negativity on here - we should be confident in our team and going with the mindset that we are going to win. This team has a great home record however their away form is poor. No Need to fear them or anyone. Lets get through this first leg and get them back to Pittodrie with something to play for.

Too much negativity on here - we should be confident in our team and going with the mindset that we are going to win. This team has a great home record however their away form is poor. No Need to fear them or anyone. Lets get through this first leg and get them back to Pittodrie with something to play for.

They are no great shakes.

They are certainly no better than Celtic or Sociedad, we should let them worry about us rather than the other way around. We've got players in our starting 11 who can cause them a lot of problems. Playing away may also be beneficial for us as well, grab a goal or two over there and we're in with a great chance.

People getting all carried away because they beat Standard Liege....a side who sacked their manager last season because they were 12th and pish.

2 wins in the Europa League last year, not much better than what we had vs some very strong teams with FOSTER and MACKIE in the squad....

I think we are making this mob sound a lot better than they are , look at half the players Berti Vogts capped , and as previously mentioned josh Magennis is a regular international and he is a walrus . If Hayes Mcginn and Mclean turn up and on form we can defiantly get a good result . 1-0 Dons

The boy Southwick from the Beeb on twitter last week claimed Flood was best Don because "everything went through him".

When "everything" amounts to near enough fuck all, then surely that's not a positive thing.

I've been bleating about Flood for a while, he does now and again turn in a performance though so hopefully that's tonight. Ideally though, he doesn't play.

textbook commenting without actually seeing games

flood is an abomination

when he "wins" the ball, its ricocheting all over the place and 7 times out of 10 he loses it right back to the opposition instantly

we are better than willo flood now

Farcical statement.

Pretty pish that a guy we spent 250k on (McLean) isn't an automatic pick. I don't think that's a sign of squad depth, more a case of him really not making an impression at all in six months. Shades of Ricky Gillies already.

I agree with that; I just looked at his stats and was shocked to see how often he had played for us already.