Nk Rijeka V Aberdeen (0 - 3)

to clarify...this IS on redtv for uk subscribers yeah?

I dont think any live games are ever on the UK version - think its because broadcasters buy the game for UK showings and they dont want the club to compete with them.

Premier sports are showing it - you can get it online.

In Glasgow, both "Molly Malones" and "Malones" are showing it (thats 2 pubs with similar names), as with the previous round.

(There was actually a reasonably sized and moderately partisan pro-Aberdeen crowd in Molly Malones when I was there last time).

I dont think any live games are ever on the UK version - think its because broadcasters buy the game for UK showings and they dont want the club to compete with them.

Premier sports are showing it - you can get it online.

In Glasgow, both "Molly Malones" and "Malones" are showing it (thats 2 pubs with similar names), as with the previous round.

(There was actually a reasonably sized and moderately partisan pro-Aberdeen crowd in Molly Malones when I was there last time).

The last round was on RedTV in the UK.

The boy Southwick from the Beeb on twitter last week claimed Flood was best Don because "everything went through him".

When "everything" amounts to near enough fuck all, then surely that's not a positive thing.

I've been bleating about Flood for a while, he does now and again turn in a performance though so hopefully that's tonight. Ideally though, he doesn't play.

The trouble is we never win when everything goes through him. Tannadice in May a prime example. He was even taking quick freekicks by the end of that game. We will still see him on 2nd August though.

Just stuck a tenner on at 13/2, got to be value at those odds, they'll be no better than Celtic.

Aye, but beating Celtic hasn't really worked out for us either!

Hope we smash the cunts. A hammering of Copenhagen proportions to send shockwaves around the world of football. Who am I kidding, nobody knows who this Croatian lot are, or care!

textbook commenting without actually seeing games

flood is an abomination

when he "wins" the ball, its ricocheting all over the place and 7 times out of 10 he loses it right back to the opposition instantly

we are better than willo flood now

RedTV International lets me see the majority of home games and a good number of away.

BOOM!

Textbook not understanding what I was saying, though. To explain for the short of wits (that's you), I was commenting that I can see why he would be included, not that I wanted him included.

smh