Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

• Site Sponsor

Big team lads. Don't get mad about it. Leave that to Luton and Sheff Wed fans on our forums.

One famous for EasyJet. The other famous for trouble down't pit and cutlery.

Welcome Sean Clare to the mighty Heart of Midlothian.

And just a few weeks til u lot get ur usual zero points zero goals in Gorgie. And that was when we were shite...

Competitive games so far this season for the champions in waiting:

W D W W W W W W W W

Now,now WHS, champions in waiting phahhaha

You'll likely finish top four but that'll be you're lot.

I appreciate this is an Aberdeen forum, but I can't let your comment that all Hearts fans are "Huns at Heart" go unchallenged.

As a life long Jambo/season ticket holder please don't judge 'all' the support as similar to the likes of WHS and his pathetic posting on Union Flags.

He and his ilk are parasites. They're using the club as vehicle to promote their own political/bigoted agenda.

Anyone who goes to a Hearts game with the aim of advertising their personal bigoted/racist/loyalist views is a parasite, they're just using HMFC as a means for their own ends.

These parasites are a minority and detested by the majority, the sooner we get them to f*** out the club the better.

MINORITY!!!!!!! If they are in a minority then the percentage difference is minimal at best.

I appreciate you may not be in the 'minority side' of those cunts but if your club somehow managed to get rid of them all it would lose almost half its support & be miles behind your neighborhood rivals Hibs in terms of support.

Plus, no matter what your club says in public about getting rid of a few Neds etc.the truth is that the shitehawks & mentality you are talking about getting rid off here, are in the fkn DNA of the club, top to bottom, old to young & the club would NEVER want rid of it/them.

The percentage of bigotry & arseholes that spread it may not be as high as with the Orcish hordes through in the weege but your club is a disgusting mess of it all the same.

• Upvote 2

Say what you like about Hearts & CL & his (as McInnes slatted them for) 'scatter gun' approach but he said he had to make massive clearances/changes to the squad & after now signing his EIGHTEENTH summer signing he has managed to get all these new guys off to a pretty good start.

All we got from McInnes this window was crying about his failed attempts at signings & how hard it is.

• Upvote 4

Big team lads. Don't get mad about it. Leave that to Luton and Sheff Wed fans on our forums.

One famous for EasyJet. The other famous for trouble down't pit and cutlery.

Welcome Sean Clare to the mighty Heart of Midlothian.

And just a few weeks til u lot get ur usual zero points zero goals in Gorgie. And that was when we were shite...

Competitive games so far this season for the champions in waiting:

W D W W W W W W W W

Half of those games should be null & void.

Signing so many players you forget to register them

Deary me.

One good game for us v Celtic as I recall and that seems to have been his lot.

Played 6 full or nearly full games around that time. Was actually his 3rd full game in a row. Had that mazy run and set up Rooney in the 3-1 title killer game at Inverness. Last appearance that season at Tynecastle 2-1 which fully finished title chances and his entire career seemed to stop then. 

You see the flag that our team has bled for in wars and call me a bigot and racist on that alone? I'm atheist. And anti-royalist. Where u going now with your superior knowledge, Scott?

You also talk freely about the views of ALL our fans. Where you getting this from?

I don't judge til someone gives me something to judge on. Feel free to share your views.

People don't go to war to fight over flags.

Or even from a narrow sense of nationalism.

That's such a daft hunnish mindset. Absolute my team supports arm forces day more than yours type of pish.

People fight in wars for their families, for their friends, for their communities and their way of life and not to forget for the sake of other innocent victims of war.

People coming home from the second world war particularly did not wrap themselves in flags and anthems, far from it. They came home and realised how utterly shit the ruling classes of Britain treated them and they demanded fair treatment, proper pay, workers rights, health care and so on.

They sure as fuck didn't swan about banging on about fighting or flags and being triumphalist about Britain. THAT shite is a much more recent invention.

Ps - quite happy for you to revel in Hearts success but sometimes you do come across as a dense hun

• Upvote 2

People don't go to war to fight over flags.

Or even from a narrow sense of nationalism.

That's such a daft hunnish mindset. Absolute my team supports arm forces day more than yours type of pish.

People fight in wars for their families, for their friends, for their communities and their way of life and not to forget for the sake of other innocent victims of war.

People coming home from the second world war particularly did not wrap themselves in flags and anthems, far from it. They came home and realised how utterly shit the ruling classes of Britain treated them and they demanded fair treatment, proper pay, workers rights, health care and so on.

They sure as fuck didn't swan about banging on about fighting or flags and being triumphalist about Britain. THAT shite is a much more recent invention.

Ps - quite happy for you to revel in Hearts success but sometimes you do come across as a dense hun

I actually have a very poor opinion of the reasons behind war. Particularly US foreign policy linked to the petro dollar, oil, gas, Israel, Saudi, the arms industry, drugs and central banking interests. It sure ain't, what about the poor wee kids.

And I have a very poor opinion of our leaders and their agendas. As well as their disregard for our service men and women who follow orders in good faith.

But in all that. I'm proud of my country. And my club's history, which is a unique one. I massively respect our services. But no more than say firemen or nurses.

I don't revel in any sectarianism as I don't believe in God. Any God. But I do judge on behaviours rather than the bigoted reasons you all seem to associate with the Union Jack which has been poisoned in your eyes, being claimed by Rangers.

I'm not a royalist. And I don't wave Israel flags or Dutch flags or South Africa flags or Confederate flags or anything else you might lazily guess at.

My pride is in Britain, Edinburgh and Hearts. But don't fill in blanks for me just because I'm not an SNP supporter, I don't support independence, and I voted for Brexit.

Back to football? Hopefully not offended anyone. Not my intention. I'll lay off the UJs as I'm a guest on ur board. Sorry. Now how's that league table looking?

• Upvote 1