Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

Fuck ever wanting these hun cunts to win. Once the filth lose forehied and revert back. Well hopefully put them back into thier hunbox nxt season.

Oooh hopefully hopefully.

Ha. Focus on top six. Same as your wee pals Real Hibernian.

πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡±πŸ‡»

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Oooh hopefully hopefully.

Ha. Focus on top six. Same as your wee pals Real Hibernian.

πŸ‘‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡±πŸ‡»

Congrats on the win at Dens Park. Must always bring back some tough memories for Jambos visiting there.

• Haha 5
12 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

Congrats on the win at Dens Park. Must always bring back some tough memories for Jambos visiting there.

Of a certain age, yes, it does.

But 86 is nearly 40 years ago now.

Can't see any team outside those two coming close again. Sadly. Finish above one, maybe. But to beat both over a whole season defying money, refs and the media. Not gonna happen.

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If we get to the SC final v tims, are you supporting Celtic?

Truth now?

Celtic are of course a team most of us want to see beat in every game.

But there's a numbness now to those two winning everything. Stops having an affect.

Whereas with Aberdeen as a rival having an atrocious SC record since 1990. I'd like that maintained.

I dunno. I don't really dislike Aberdeen and I do usually route for the underdog against those two. And rivalry aside, would I begrudge a new generation up there celebrating a SC.

I dunno. I'm torn with that one.

2 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Of a certain age, yes, it does.

But 86 is nearly 40 years ago now.

Can't see any team outside those two coming close again. Sadly. Finish above one, maybe. But to beat both over a whole season defying money, refs and the media. Not gonna happen.

Is that 86 almost on your list of honours along side all your tennents sixes?

On 2/3/2024 at 8:27 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Celtic are of course a team most of us want to see beat in every game.

But there's a numbness now to those two winning everything. Stops having an affect.

Whereas with Aberdeen as a rival having an atrocious SC record since 1990. I'd like that maintained.

I dunno. I don't really dislike Aberdeen and I do usually route for the underdog against those two. And rivalry aside, would I begrudge a new generation up there celebrating a SC.

I dunno. I'm torn with that one.

I see shankland refusing to sign a contract with the jambos lol, fuck all for him, not a penny, that’s devotion for ye, banging them in for your masters for free, got to hurt that, ouch

dont worry but, you’ll be waxing lyrical come the summer when you buy a 2nd division English journeyman that you’ll describe as world class and the ghost of Baggio.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

I see shankland refusing to sign a contract with the jambos lol, fuck all for him, not a penny, that’s devotion for ye, banging them in for your masters for free, got to hurt that, ouch

Eh? He’s got another year to go. If he maintains his current form and for that period, he’ll be a club legend and they’ll have recouped any investment they made. 3rd in the bag in first week of February ain’t too shabby.

10 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Eh? He’s got another year to go. If he maintains his current form and for that period, he’ll be a club legend and they’ll have recouped any investment they made. 3rd in the bag in first week of February ain’t too shabby.

It is in the bag for them. But it's hearts, and they have a tradition of falling apart, so it's not impossible that they throw it away. (Gone for us obviously, but someone else could maybe manage).

50 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Β£3.9m loss for Hibs ffs

No real surprise......they keep on firing managers roughly every 14 months (although recently we've been even worse) and they all get to bring in shitloads of new players without offloading all of the previous failure's recruits

Fuck'em