Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

4 hours ago, Frank Grimes said:

Why do you bother putting so much effort into “supporting” Aberdeen then?

It clearly brings you zero satisfaction

You're the most miserable cunt on here which is some going 

I’m genuinely fascinated what you get in return for venting your spleen on here week in, week out 

Your mental well-being must be in the mud 

Why does it bother you so much?

is football not all about venting frustration 🤣

I hate the team with this manager 🤷 not going to stay quiet about that just because it makes you scrinch up your wee nose 🤣

1 hour ago, NorfolkDandy said:

A valid point, and whilst he's feckin tedious (at times), this isn't unique to F&D on here

As far as I can tell a significant amount that could do, don't even bother going

One of which would have us believe he can cure all our ills from his feckin sofa in the weeeej! 

Travel from USA to games is a bit of a chore 🤣 

Bloody armchair fans 😭😭😭😭 🙄

13 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Travel from USA to games is a bit of a chore 🤣 

Bloody armchair fans 😭😭😭😭 🙄

I wasn't expecting you, tbh - The 8-10 hours e/w for me is a sair fecht at times, so I get that!

It was more the constant (and it is, but you're entitled to your say,  and how often) outpouring of the same from you I was agreeing with

My other two points were 'slightly different,' and towards some who could go, but choose not to. Therefore contributing feck all financially to the club

Any Aberdeen related chat should be moved to this thread until Robson goes.

I actually think (of all teams above us) Hibs are only ones we have an outside chance of catching. Genuinely scary how badly Robson is doing.

More likely to finish in play off position than top 6

Just saw the Killie sending off. It's unreal. Wins all the ball and nothing of the man. Think VAR upgraded it to a red. Our refs are a shambles.

Also, Killie in blue and white against Hibs in a weird shade of blue, yet we can't wear our away top against Hearts?

Difficult one.  He catches the boys standing foot with his trailing leg does he not.  He damages him by virtue of the fact he’s lunged with two feet off the ground. Finally, from memory the lead foot is also studs up.

One of those I’d put down as a pure accident, but if he doesn’t lunge in the first place the boy doesn’t get hurt.

I actually think red card was the right call here but I’d understand if just a booking.

But agree, the challenge the boy tries to make toeing the ball away isn’t the problem.

New manager in (even with this squad) & we can probably catch St Mirren quite easily in 5th & possibly even Killie in 4th (to avoid LC groups shite) but there is no chance Robson can do either. 

He simply has to be sacked for good of club. 

Get ambitious & bring in a quality manager & perhaps even scrape a miracle SC win like St Johnstone achieved which (again) Robson simply is not capable of doing.

I really cannot understand how the club can be so fkn stupid in not acting for so many months of knowing we were fkd under this idiot

• Upvote 1