Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

2 minutes ago, oldskooldon said:

Are there some undercover Tim's on this forum. I didn't even know they were losing till I entered this room. Fuck them both unless we play them ;)

Β 

We need to win our games first and foremost!Β 

Aye but this thread is entitled β€œInferior Clubs games in the SPFL”.

On 2/18/2024 at 3:07 PM, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Over the last ten league games Hearts is the form team in Scotland. Making up 8 points on Celtic. Even above The Rangers by 1 point over ten games.

Now we're closer to second spot, than fourth.

A bit more restlessness in East Glasgow and we could be finishing second.

Really showed us all yesterday just how good Hearts areΒ 

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

When you look at the current league, I’d say only Livi are playing worse than us.

And we do not look like turning it around. Β 
Which is a worry as we approach the last quarter of the season.

The relegation play off spot is a genuine possibility.Β 

A fair assessmentΒ 

56 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What a way to live, eh?Β  Looking for teams to lose to the likes of Huns and Celtic week in week out.Β 

We'll be wanting teams to lose to Hearts and Killie soon.Β 

Tbh I can't bring myself to want Huns or Celtic to win to do us a favour. If we can't do it on our own then we deserve everything we get.Β 

Aye, I can understand that

That said, I'd still like to protect our top league status, even if it means either, or both, beating teams that will benefit us

2 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

Aye, I can understand that

That said, I'd still like to protect our top league status, even if it means either, or both, beating teams that will benefit us

Lets be blunt its turned into County versus us.Β  Two games to the end of the season.Β  Possibility of a shitfest cup win when we're right good vs Derek before fucking it at Hampden against the scum.Β 

Sevco beating Betis turned a switch on in them. They had been playing shite in Europe, that PSV away was like a Monty Python sketch. But when they beat Betis, I went, "oh shit, here we go..." and then they got Benfica, who are a bit gay to be honest, they are no Porto.

We are entering a new era next season with the 6-team Group Stage Champions League.

You'll end up seeing Tims and Huns as perennial Europa League knockout stage teams. Over time, UEFA will jig and finesse it so that the "BIG TEAMS" are always in the Round of 16 for the three cups. They need to nullify the treat of a Super League and they'll do that by having a format where the biggest clubs of Europe (and Azerbaijan... Israel) are in a dynamic system of 100 teams whittled down to 48 teams in the rounds of 16.

Where are the 3rd, 4th, 5th placed teams of Scotland in that system? The fringes.Β 

Much like the Scottish government, the Scottish football league needs to be overhauled.Β 

It will take until next decade for that to happen, though.

Euro 2024 and 2028 might alter how Scottish football views itself.

Just now, GAME OF BILLIONS said:

Sevco beating Betis turned a switch on in them. They had been playing shite in Europe, that PSV away was like a Monty Python sketch. But when they beat Betis, I went, "oh shit, here we go..." and then they got Benfica, who are a bit gay to be honest, they are no Porto.

We are entering a new era next season with the 6-team Group Stage Champions League.

You'll end up seeing Tims and Huns as perennial Europa League knockout stage teams. Over time, UEFA will jig and finesse it so that the "BIG TEAMS" are always in the Round of 16 for the three cups. They need to nullify the treat of a Super League and they'll do that by having a format where the biggest clubs of Europe (and Azerbaijan... Israel) are in dynamic system of 100 teams whittled down to 48 teams in the rounds of 16.

Where are the 3rd, 4th, 5th placed teams of Scotland in that system? The fringes.Β 

Much like the Scottish government, the Scottish football league needs to be overhauled.Β 

It will take until next decade for that to happen, though.

Euro 2024 and 2028 might alter how Scottish football views itself.

Β 

Β 

Agreed with all of this but Betis are rank rotten shite pumped out by DZagreb who are having a bit of a shit season.Β