Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

28 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Ugh Huns winning league this season.

Aye! Starting to look like a 2nd league title for sevco. 
Brenda white teeth doesn’t really look like he gives a fuck either.

28 years since anyone other than Rangers, Celtic or Sevco won this league…Glasgow Armageddon being the only thing that’s likely to change that in the future. 

8 minutes ago, donswin1983 said:

Aye! Starting to look like a 2nd league title for sevco. 
Brenda white teeth doesn’t really look like he gives a fuck either.

28 years since anyone other than Rangers, Celtic or Sevco won this league…Glasgow Armageddon being the only thing that’s likely to change that in the future. 

I think you mean 38?

Brenda's rumoured to be getting £3m-£4m / yr with Celtic this time around... he definitely wont give a fuck. He left them at the first sniff at a job down south and he would do so again given the opportunity. The huns will most certainly win the league this year, as Celtic looks to be seriously pish at the moment.  

6 minutes ago, S2RDS said:

I think you mean 38?

Brenda's rumoured to be getting £3m-£4m / yr with Celtic this time around... he definitely wont give a fuck. He left them at the first sniff at a job down south and he would do so again given the opportunity. The huns will most certainly win the league this year, as Celtic looks to be seriously pish at the moment.  

I did. Apologies 

6 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Or when St Johnstone pumped us 5-1 at pittodrie a few seasons ago. Brian Easton with a very similar goal. 

Aye, similar range and trajectory but Easton’s was a full volley. 
Perry and Smith both let the ball bounce before shooting , like the Raith boy last night.

3 hours ago, S2RDS said:

I think you mean 38?

He’s went back to Celtic expecting to rebuild his career after getting Leicester City relegated and if anything it’s had the opposite effect, he won’t be getting another job down south anytime soon

1 hour ago, Hoofball said:

He’s went back to Celtic expecting to rebuild his career after getting Leicester City relegated and if anything it’s had the opposite effect, he won’t be getting another job down south anytime soon

Personally i think he's vastly over rated.  Yes he did well at Liverpool in terms of league but his record in europe was nearly as bad as his at Celtic,  For some strange reason he came in during the summer and totally changed the way they play when it was working instead of tweaking a few things.   I can understand where their fans are coming from though,  they really should be going off into the sunset.  Scales is a prime example, far from their worse problems, he has done well this season however in good Celtic teams of the last few seasons he would be on the bench at best.  

I can see Rogers going either in the summer or before.  They seem like a club who don't want to progress

The old firm are absolute dross this season. I wonder if the Aberdeen sides of the 2015 to 2017 seasons could have won the league this season?

Serious Question. A lot of ducks would need to line up but Celtic’s shit recruitment is coming back to bite them.

Sevco winning the league puts them on an even keil with their rivals, £60m plus for Euro qualification next season, and sends them even farther away from us (if they weren’t already) financially 

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, englishred said:

Personally i think he's vastly over rated.  Yes he did well at Liverpool in terms of league but his record in europe was nearly as bad as his at Celtic,  For some strange reason he came in during the summer and totally changed the way they play when it was working instead of tweaking a few things.   I can understand where their fans are coming from though,  they really should be going off into the sunset.  Scales is a prime example, far from their worse problems, he has done well this season however in good Celtic teams of the last few seasons he would be on the bench at best.  

I can see Rogers going either in the summer or before.  They seem like a club who don't want to progress

If the Huns win the league, which I think they will, by at least 6-7 points, Rodgers will leave - a “mutual consent” thing to save him the indignity of a sacking.

It gets the scum out a huge financial hole & the Tims have fucked it. The scum will get access to the enhanced Champions League cash, £40m or whatever. 

Not that the Glasgow 2 are of any relevance to us now, but it’s sickening the scum are getting a lifeline to get them back on a good footing.

FTT

FTH  

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Yep, shambles for them, tight fisted chairman, fucked it

Same as us in about 2017 when we were right up their shiters in January 

football is really annoying. 

remove Israel and ibrox from the world and peace will be upon us 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Over the last ten league games Hearts is the form team in Scotland. Making up 8 points on Celtic. Even above The Rangers by 1 point over ten games.

Now we're closer to second spot, than fourth.

A bit more restlessness in East Glasgow and we could be finishing second.

You think the powers that be will let that happen?

Delusional 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

You think the powers that be will let that happen?

Delusional 

I'm always torn. My club starts the season saying third is the goal, I think don't be so defeatist.

If they say we're going for the league, I think don't be stupid.

But we've made up nearly a point a game over 10 games on Celtic who are in disarray by their standards.

Very unlikely we'd catch them, I agree. But still.

• Dildo 2
1 minute ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'm always torn. My club starts the season saying third is the goal, I think don't be so defeatist.

If they say we're going for the league, I think don't be stupid.

But we've made up nearly a point a game over 10 games on Celtic who are in disarray by their standards.

Very unlikely we'd catch them, I agree. But still.

Ultimately Sky, the weegie mafia SPFL/SFA, client media etc want the title race to go down to the last day. There’s not a chance hearts or anyone else for that matter will be allowed to interfere.

You’ll mind all too well when Romanov came in and Burley had Hearts top of the league, almost every day there was some smear campaign in the tabloids etc trying to unsettle everything. We see it every time we play either of the cheeks, our best players get linked with them in the days running up to the game.

• Upvote 1

I laughed on Wednesday.  Liam Macleod at Ibrox confirms 5 added minutes.  Willie Miller (at Pittodrie) says yes we’ve got 6 here (he’d been saying earlier how the stupidly long VAR checks at the goals were going to need to be reflected in added on time.

Anyhoos roll on 6 minutes, God says there it is, all over, draw for Aberdeen.

Liam Macleod - hmmmm we still seem to be playing here…..

• Haha 1