And why are all the players we let go scoring like fuck under other managers

Rooney

Shankland

Stewart

Stockley

Bit of a bizarre statement that.

-Rooney is non/pub league.

-Shankland is lower division.

-Stewart is not "scoring like fuck" although killie are building a team around him like dundee did.

-Stockley wanted to leave and is lower division.

Seeing this

Tavernier (Penalty) 84

Tavernier (Penalty) 87

at a point when it was 1-1 was all eh needed to know, but curiosity got the better of me so eh looked at the penalties.

First Sevco penalty was questionable. Seen it given before. However had it happened at the other end there'd have been no penalty.

The second is blatant diving.

It's be interesting to see how many other teams than Sevco and Celtic have gotten two penalties in the last 10 mins of close games over the years.

Still, Scottish football is out to get them.

Seeing this

Tavernier (Penalty) 84

Tavernier (Penalty) 87

at a point when it was 1-1 was all eh needed to know, but curiosity got the better of me so eh looked at the penalties.

First Sevco penalty was questionable. Seen it given before. However had it happened at the other end there'd have been no penalty.

The second is blatant diving.

It's be interesting to see how many other teams than Sevco and Celtic have gotten two penalties in the last 10 mins of close games over the years.

Still, Scottish football is out to get them.

I thought first one was a stone waller to be honest. Surely the second one he clipped his own heels I thought? Maybe I'm biased but didn't look a penalty to me.