Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

You'd think that would get boring.

Β 

Some folk really get off on trolling... each to their own.Β  Maybe he has a boring day job?

Β 

I've been looking out for his posts lately - his opinions on just about everything, from football to the Pub, are always outrageously ridiculous.Β  Clearly designed to provoke a reaction - which he gets 9 times out of 10.

Some folk really get off on trolling... each to their own.Β  Maybe he has a boring day job?

Β 

I've been looking out for his posts lately - his opinions on just about everything, from football to the Pub, are always outrageously ridiculous.Β  Clearly designed to provoke a reaction - which he gets 9 times out of 10.

The best fishermen over the years are able to hold sensible discussions on other topics.

Β 

Must be really bored.

Exactly.

Β 

Once the game begins there are not other rules and anything that happened off field doesn't count.

Β 

For example you could poison the other teams lunch. Not on field cheating, so totally not relevant to the football result.

Β 

Obvs.

Β 

Β 

Looking back on it, Tonya Harding was a victim and should put in a claim for lost earnings.

Exactly.

Β 

Once the game begins there are not other rules and anything that happened off field doesn't count.

Β 

For example you could poison the other teams lunch. Not on field cheating, so totally not relevant to the football result.

Β 

Obvs.

Β 

Β 

cockney don can comment better but I seem to remember this happening to spurs (lasagna?)Β