Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

I've never said that, however you ban the idiot element from grounds, you stop the rogue behaviour - then you have fairly empty stands.

Β 

Whilst I don't agree with it, it comes as part of pissed up idiots. You rid yourself up of some scummy behaviour, you lose a large percentage of fans.

Β 

Again, I don't agree with it, but as much as family is about families - and I look forward to getting my family involved in the game, you still need the hatred, otherwise we end up with fucking rugby.

Not sure I'd agree with this. Hatred and rivalry is one thing but these 2 clowns will never likely get to an Edinburgh derby again. That doesn't mean though that there won't be as good an atmosphere the next time and following.

Β 

Looked like fairly cowardly behaviour too. I'd bet they would run a fucking mile from a square go with either Lennon or the keeper. Pretty sure there would be thousands in the stands that wouldn't run a mile but still wouldn't do stupid things like this.

Β 

I just don't believe that it adds to the atmosphere in the slightest. If anything, it detracts from it. Stops the game, every cunt looks at each other and says "what the fuck happened there?" - "not a clue" etc.

Β 

By the way. I wasn't suggesting that you were saying it should be happening.

Only camera angle I have seen of the incident is from behind & you cannot tell from that one if it ONLY hits his chest doesn't hit his jaw first on way down.

Β 

Is there another camera angle that shows it more clearly for those that are so Adam Ant that it only hits his chest?

Β 

Irrelevant really as the coin tosser hun is a scummy cunt & needs caught regardless. We all know Lennon is a full of shit cunt & loves an exaggeration anyway.

Β 

Two coin throwing incidents in Scotland this season & both have been Huns/mini Huns

Don't matter if the coin hit Lennon on the mush or on the chest. It don't make you fall to the ground and stay down. Fucking nonsense, as was the keeper rolling around the ground. Anyone on here who would do anything other than start swinging if the same thing happened to you?

Only camera angle I have seen of the incident is from behind & you cannot tell from that one if it ONLY hits his chest doesn't hit his jaw first on way down.

Β 

Is there another camera angle that shows it more clearly for those that are so Adam Ant that it only hits his chest?

Β 

Irrelevant really as the coin tosser hun is a scummy cunt & needs caught regardless. We all know Lennon is a full of shit cunt & loves an exaggeration anyway.

Β 

Two coin throwing incidents in Scotland this season & both have been Huns/mini Huns

There's no way a coin from above could hit his jaw and bounce down to his chest like that.

Β 

If you watch, he has a look to see what's hit him before he goes down. If he was in that much pain he wouldn't need to check.

There's no way a coin from above could hit his jaw and bounce down to his chest like that.

Β 

If you watch, he has a look to see what's hit him before he goes down. If he was in that much pain he wouldn't need to check.

Lennon is a cock of Millertime levels but to say so adamantly that 'there's no way a coin from above could hit his jaw and bounce down to his chest like that' is quite simply wrong to state with so much confidence given the camera angles.

Β 

It could easily have 'glanced' off his jaw & 'hit' his chest & a glancing blow is still a connection/hit.

Β 

Lennon is simply being his usual dickish self & exaggerating AGAIN& possibly even lying. Also not unlike our very own Millertime in this sense as well.

Β 

Both are the types that are just loaded with horrible character traits