Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

15 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Why do you go into a National team thread when you say you have no interest in the national team?

Why do you go into ANY thread when you have no interest in anything, & contribute NOTHING, other than to try & pull apart people’s posts.

It makes you look like a complete & utter cunt, as does your attempts at English,  using words that are beyond your comprehension from what we can see. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Why do you go into ANY thread when you have no interest in anything, & contribute NOTHING, other than to try & pull apart people’s posts.

It makes you look like a complete & utter cunt, as does your attempts at English,  using words that are beyond your comprehension from what we can see. 

The ampersand (&) should really only be used in coupling words like Smith & Jones or fish & chips. Not really proper to use to to replace 'and' in normal sentences and certainly not twice in one sentence. 

It's called an education. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Also. 

'... as do...' rather than '... as does...'.

There's probably more but I'm off to bed. 

1 hour ago, afc1903mad said:

Since the WHS Hearts boy is here and were talking about inferior clubs, what's his take on struggling to beat Cowdenbeath.

Thought you buys were expected to romp this season.

There's something not right with us since Budge and it's not about any one manager. But we should be tucking away Cowdenbeath easy. Usual club excuses. Tight pitch. They sat in. Early in the season. But the club didn't recruit another striker feeling Wighton is capable where Boyce is missing. And Naismith hasn't tried since that 4 year retirement sweetener.

We've looked shit in every game and me and many others have Robbie on a yellow since his first stint and handing them a cup final and generally forgetting this city is maroon with some real cowardly sit in efforts. 

On a hiding to nothing in this league. An away draw will see us firing up the plane. But a loss to Hibs? 

Our first XI if match fit will give them a game. But they need their heads on. I worry some are here for a kick about. We still lack a decent target man CF, a creative MF who can get past a back four, and another CH. But that's a lot to ask for with £2m a year from fans for fuck all in the middle of a Covid player fire sale I suppose Budge. 

We will go up first time though. The semi is hard to call. 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Only have to be as good as Birkirkara to scoosh this one at our second home. 

?

Let's not keep the silly one up manship going on another forum. But I was at your second home for our semi in 2006 (4-0) and our final in 2012 (5-1). Your as friendly to us at your second home as you are at your first home. 

Now let's cool the bants til this semi is done. But how can you lose? We're in a league below, started training and playing later, had a reduced lower league budget, the core of a relegation quality team. It's as good as a gimme to Hibs. Nobody could fuck this up.... 

38 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Let's not keep the silly one up manship going on another forum. But I was at your second home for our semi in 2006 (4-0) and our final in 2012 (5-1). Your as friendly to us at your second home as you are at your first home. 

Now let's cool the bants til this semi is done. But how can you lose? We're in a league below, started training and playing later, had a reduced lower league budget, the core of a relegation quality team. It's as good as a gimme to Hibs. Nobody could fuck this up.... 

That sounds like a lot of excuses lines up with a back door to shout they “Hibs’d it” if they fail to beat you.

They should beat you (on paper) but as you said, you have the bulk of the team that had the better of them last season.

2 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If Hearts pull this one off it would be a bigger win than the money laundered 5-1 game. 

I just can't see it though.  Hibs have everything in their favour and Hearts have Andy Halliday. 

If Hibs score early it could be a thumping. 

Money laundered? You're like liberals. You name call enough you start to believe it.

Jamie MacDonald. Ryan McGowan. Darren Barr. Andy Webster. Ian Black. Andy Driver. Danny Grainger. Suso. 

Yup. The £Galacticos. 

7 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Money laundered? You're like liberals. You name call enough you start to believe it.

Jamie MacDonald. Ryan McGowan. Darren Barr. Andy Webster. Ian Black. Andy Driver. Danny Grainger. Suso. 

Yup. The £Galacticos. 

"Liberals." 

Americanised Trumpian moron alert ? 

Suck a fat een you servile fool

1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

"Liberals." 

Americanised Trumpian moron alert ? 

Suck a fat een you servile fool

'Liberal' first used extensively in a political sense by Scots William Robertson and Adam Smith in the late 1700s and it has been used in politics around the world since to define a particular political viewpoint of the left. 

And. You're. Welcome. 

#moron #fool #Americanised ??

The danger in lazily following Main Steam Media for your intelligence, is you start to mistakenly have an inflated view of your own intelligence, and a poorer view of others. 

30 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

'Liberal' first used extensively in a political sense by Scots William Robertson and Adam Smith in the late 1700s and it has been used in politics around the world since to define a particular political viewpoint of the left. 

And. You're. Welcome. 

#moron #fool #Americanised ??

The danger in lazily following Main Steam Media for your intelligence, is you start to mistakenly have an inflated view of your own intelligence, and a poorer view of others. 

You can trace the use of most English words back to these isles, unsurprisingly. 

I don't like liberals myself, but it is a term largely used in America at the moment. Also, by Trump. Hardly ever used here. 

I don't follow MSM for my intelligence, generally speaking. Tend to look for source backed news, wherever that may be. My view of people on the right of politics are that they are anti intellectual.  Not to say stupid, but right wing politics doesn't require much thought. Like being aroused by a flag, or supporting a monarch in the 21st century, for example. It panders to the lowest common denominator every single time.