Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You can trace the use of most English words back to these isles, unsurprisingly. 

I don't like liberals myself, but it is a term largely used in America at the moment. Also, by Trump. Hardly ever used here. 

I don't follow MSM for my intelligence, generally speaking. Tend to look for source backed news, wherever that may be. My view of people on the right of politics are that they are anti intellectual.  Not to say stupid, but right wing politics doesn't require much thought. Like being aroused by a flag, or supporting a monarch in the 21st century, for example. It panders to the lowest common denominator every single time. 

I might not agree but at least you came back with a sensible reply. Forum etiquette tends to be more, ooh, everyone's watching, I better be as insulting to this guy as possible to win the argument. 

I will say though, even the terms left wing and right wing seem redundant now. The left are acting like the very people they are supposed to hate. But that's a big debate and it's not what this thread is about. 

FWIW and I know I get the mini hun tag on here, I'm no royalist and no monarchs  you talk of on my bedroom wall. It's a picture of Scarface. So there. 

8 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I might not agree but at least you came back with a sensible reply. Forum etiquette tends to be more, ooh, everyone's watching, I better be as insulting to this guy as possible to win the argument. 

I will say though, even the terms left wing and right wing seem redundant now. The left are acting like the very people they are supposed to hate. But that's a big debate and it's not what this thread is about. 

FWIW and I know I get the mini hun tag on here, I'm no royalist and no monarchs  you talk of on my bedroom wall. It's a picture of Scarface. So there. 

Everybody likes cocaine.

Mon the antifa

10 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Money laundered? You're like liberals. You name call enough you start to believe it.

Jamie MacDonald. Ryan McGowan. Darren Barr. Andy Webster. Ian Black. Andy Driver. Danny Grainger. Suso. 

Yup. The £Galacticos. 

I see you missed out your Lithuanian players which were rinsed through Hearts at the time.

Of course, having Hearts fan “The Craig Thomson Show” as the ref in the final, gave a pen and sent off a player when the foul was outside the box as well didn’t harm you guys

Didn’t you also get a wrongly awarded penalty in the semi as well? We know the SFA is corrupt and wouldn’t be surprised if some money laundering was going on via brown envelopes to help Hearts along the way

34 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Scarface poster and aquascutum avatar.

LOL

18 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I see you missed out your Lithuanian players which were rinsed through Hearts at the time.

Of course, having Hearts fan “The Craig Thomson Show” as the ref in the final, gave a pen and sent off a player when the foul was outside the box as well didn’t harm you guys

Didn’t you also get a wrongly awarded penalty in the semi as well? We know the SFA is corrupt and wouldn’t be surprised if some money laundering was going on via brown envelopes to help Hearts along the way

Agree with all of this 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

What's your thoughts on the 27 game season and how that will affect Hearts? 

Going to be absolutely crucial to get a good start I'd have thought 

I don't think the teams beside us will even manage 20 odd games. Which is why Robbie is pushing spfl for clarity on league protocols for teams that can't put XI out. But either way, we're looking poor, but will still romp a league where we're playing painter and decorators. 

10 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I don't think the teams beside us will even manage 20 odd games. Which is why Robbie is pushing spfl for clarity on league protocols for teams that can't put XI out. But either way, we're looking poor, but will still romp a league where we're playing painter and decorators. 

Ian Black making a comeback?

1 minute ago, NEM said:

Ian Black making a comeback?

Ha ha. Painting this city maroon. Great player, underrated. Bossed Hibs at Hampden. Even taking time out to go roaming and flatten Griffiths cos the game was that easy. Seen him last year in a charity match at Oriam. Lovely guy. Blackie. Lockie. Mackay. Every club needs their fans on the pitch. Aberdeen must have had a few down the years. 

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Ha ha. Painting this city maroon. Great player, underrated. Bossed Hibs at Hampden. Even taking time out to go roaming and flatten Griffiths cos the game was that easy. Seen him last year in a charity match at Oriam. Lovely guy. Blackie. Lockie. Mackay. Every club needs their fans on the pitch. Aberdeen must have had a few down the years. 

Yeah, Darren Mackie types you mean? Yeah similar calibres at least

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

We had one running the show for the jocks on Sunday ?

• Upvote 1
58 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I think a good start is crucial especially when there is only one guaranteed promotion place. 27 games isn't much if you have a bad start and are playing catch up. 

I wouldn't underestimate the likes of Dundee or Inverness either.  And talking of covid those clubs are in less affected areas so might actually have a better chance of avoiding postponements than clubs in Glasgow or Lothian. 

Just now, aberdeen1970 said:

I think a good start is crucial especially when there is only one guaranteed promotion place. 27 games isn't much if you have a bad start and are playing catch up. 

I wouldn't underestimate the likes of Dundee or Inverness either.  And talking of covid those clubs are in less affected areas so might actually have a better chance of avoiding postponements than clubs in Glasgow or Lothian. 

As much as I enjoy a visit to Tynecastle it'd be fucking hilarious if those tinpot, perennial yo-yo club cunts fail to come up ?

22 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

First of our seaside cup and league grudge matches against Raith Rovers tonight. Expecting after Cowdenbeath that Hearts will be fired up by Robbie, and coupled with fans fury towards Raith motivating us to put them to the sword, I'm pretty confident in a 1-0 to Hearts, probably from a pen.

Yeah, all these fans furiously yelling at their TV's is really going to put the shits up Raith.

They'll be like frightened wee bunnies when big Hearts come to toon 

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Turns out Cathro was one of the better managers Hearts have had. 

Cathro never had the presence to manage a first team dressing room as a manager. But. He is actually one of the highest rated coaches in Europe. Still. He's not on first name terms with Rafa Benitez, and sitting on the Wolves bench, for nothing. Dundee Utd have the best youngsters in Scotland coming through with EPL teams having bids rejected regularly. Due to the work Cathro did and put in place. And I'm no fan of his and no looking to defend him in an argument. But that's the facts. We used him in the wrong role. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1