Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

9 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Cathro never had the presence to manage a first team dressing room as a manager. But. He is actually one of the highest rated coaches in Europe. Still. He's not on first name terms with Rafa Benitez, and sitting on the Wolves bench, for nothing. Dundee Utd have the best youngsters in Scotland coming through with EPL teams having bids rejected regularly. Due to the work Cathro did and put in place. And I'm no fan of his and no looking to defend him in an argument. But that's the facts. We used him in the wrong role. 

Totally agree. 

11 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Cathro never had the presence to manage a first team dressing room as a manager. But. He is actually one of the highest rated coaches in Europe. Still. He's not on first name terms with Rafa Benitez, and sitting on the Wolves bench, for nothing. Dundee Utd have the best youngsters in Scotland coming through with EPL teams having bids rejected regularly. Due to the work Cathro did and put in place. And I'm no fan of his and no looking to defend him in an argument. But that's the facts. We used him in the wrong role. 

How old was he, 30, when he got the managers job? You could tell immediately he was never going to command a 1st team dressing room. Absurd appointment. 

Good coach tho. Good to see hearts havent ruined his career. Im sure he’ll be no.1 somewhere in the future when he’s a big boy and his voice has broken etc

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

WHS, wondering where you believe Hearts should be in Scottish football?

I'll be totally honest. Same as Aberdeen and even to an extent Hibs. We're all underachieving. We're in the Championship. Aberdeen haven't won anything worth cheering in 30 years. And Hibs win a cup every century. 

We should all be competing more and giving the Glasgow pair a run. 10 in a row. Treble trebles. It's a joke. 

All three teams should be winning a cup or two every 5-10 years, getting into Europe regularly. And doing well there. 

But £TV misdistribution has killed us. 

But as a biased Hearts fan our min should be best of the rest in the league, at least, plus a cup final. 

5 hours ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

First of our seaside cup and league grudge matches against Raith Rovers tonight. Expecting after Cowdenbeath that Hearts will be fired up by Robbie, and coupled with fans fury towards Raith motivating us to put them to the sword, I'm pretty confident in a 1-0 to Hearts, probably from a pen.

A grudge match against Raith Rovers. 

Says it all really. 

3 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

I'll be totally honest. Same as Aberdeen and even to an extent Hibs. We're all underachieving. We're in the Championship. Aberdeen haven't won anything worth cheering in 30 years. And Hibs win a cup every century. 

We should all be competing more and giving the Glasgow pair a run. 10 in a row. Treble trebles. It's a joke. 

All three teams should be winning a cup or two every 5-10 years, getting into Europe regularly. And doing well there. 

But £TV misdistribution has killed us. 

But as a biased Hearts fan our min should be best of the rest in the league, at least, plus a cup final. 

Same for Aberdeen. 

Hibs are usually happy to be in the top 6 right enough.

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

No, he just forced his way in to the changing room, pulled on a green Hibs shirt, demanded to play, Jack Ross acquiesced, he played, after the game he then flew away cackling in to the moonlight on a broomstick.

With no money. 

I’ve a former player at my work that played for Hibs in the 90s billy Findlay, played 80 times for yourselves!, was he any good?

Neil Doncaster has urged fans not to hold house parties or travel south of the border as the biggest weekend of the Scottish football season approaches. Celtic host The Rangers in the first Old Firm derby of 2020 on Saturday lunchtime.

I will try my best not to allow friends round to party and watch the only game that matters in the SPFL. 

2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

So what result do we want in the Saturday lunch time kick off.

Points dropped so far this season

Celtic 2

Rangers 4 

Aberdeen 6

What's the optimum results on Saturday? A draw and then an Aberdeen win?

I always hope they draw since they can't both lose. 

At least then it keeps them reigned in and a point goes missing every game if that makes any sense. 

All this talk about free to air the Celtic v The Rangers game to stop house parties.

Why would showing Celtic V The Rangers on free to air TV stop their fans gathering in some ones house to party and watch the match.

This is just another way to give these minks a free pass to watch the match.

50 minutes ago, Lencarl said:

All this talk about free to air the Celtic v The Rangers game to stop house parties.

Why would showing Celtic V The Rangers on free to air TV stop their fans gathering in some ones house to party and watch the match.

This is just another way to give these minks a free pass to watch the match.

They can fuck off if they do that. We should all just claim we are going to a Covid hotspot for the next live game if they do.

Sky Sports has rejected that Saturday's Celtic-Rangers derby should be shown free-to-air to prevent people flocking to pubs to watch during the pandemic, with SPFL chief executive Neil Doncaster saying it would be "unreasonable" for the broadcaster to "give up Scottish football's crown jewels"

"unreasonable for the broadcaster to give up Scottish football's crown jewels"

?