Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

57 minutes ago, Wester Hailes Skins said:

Calling it now.

Naisy gets us 3rd. Hibs pie Johnson and make a move for Robinson. A possible new Pat Fenlon. St Mirren go for Naisy as his replacement in the summer.

Hearts will go higher profile for the permanent role. Tullberg would be my ideal appointment, but unlikely. Very unlikely. But hope we try.

Aberdeen get 4th. Robson doesn't get the job. Wilder my bet.

Natural order restored.

You absolute loser. Natural order???? You have been relegated 5 times including 2 in the last 9 years. Most of your trophies were won in a period where Aberdeen were not even formed. 

• Upvote 1

Hearts clearly looking at us and Motherwell and thinking they are on to a winner appointing someone already at the club until the end of the season. Unlucky for them when they look around to see who can step up, they are left with nasal pitched Huns who have already rinsed the club and make David Martindale seem literate. 

51 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

You can just tell he was undermining Neilson behind the scenes. Sneaky little fucker 

He was on Sportsballsound or fitever it's called, on Saturday. What a coincidence eh?

Edit, or was it some other ex bigot brother player? They trot them out so often I can't keep up.

25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Naismith hasn’t been on Sportsound recently.

Preston & Stewart are the only two ex Hearts players who are on 

Someone was on after the games on Saturday on this new format they have. Stewart was on as English was winding him up. Could have sworn it was Naismith but then again, you'd recognise his whining pitch. Who was the boy that was saying he trained under Agnew?

7 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Someone was on after the games on Saturday on this new format they have. Stewart was on as English was winding him up. Could have sworn it was Naismith but then again, you'd recognising his whining pitch. Who was the boy that was saying he trained under Agnew?

Kevin Thomson was the one talking about Agnew. 

And the one arguing with Tom English was Michael Stewart. 

11 hours ago, don corleone said:

So, hearts to be relegated next season then. 

Give them a few years to totally collapse, they seem to have a pattern going.

13/14 12th

14/15 1st Championship

15/16 3rd

16/17 5th

17/18 5th

18/19 6th

and start again

19/20 12th

20/21 1st Championship

21/22 3rd

If they finish 5th this season then put your money on them being relegated in season 26/27.

37 minutes ago, zeroisgod76 said:

Give them a few years to totally collapse, they seem to have a pattern going.

13/14 12th

14/15 1st Championship

15/16 3rd

16/17 5th

17/18 5th

18/19 6th

and start again

19/20 12th

20/21 1st Championship

21/22 3rd

If they finish 5th this season then put your money on them being relegated in season 26/27.

The 13/14 one was my favourite, when Hibs collapsed as well.  And then hearts kept the orcs from coming up next season (with a little help from Motherwell).

Delicious.

• Upvote 1

The thing I find most surprising about the whole hearts situation, is that steven naismith is apparently only 36 years old! Which chronic degenerative disease is it that he's slowly dying from(other than being from the west coast obviously) If I look that bad at 56,I'll be having serious words with myself. What a fucking state for a supposed professional athele to be in at that age, and he's a complete cunt. 

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, don corleone said:

The thing I find most surprising about the whole hearts situation, is that steven naismith is apparently only 36 years old! Which chronic degenerative disease is it that he's slowly dying from(other than being from the west coast obviously) If I look that bad at 56,I'll be having serious words with myself. What a fucking state for a supposed professional athele to be in at that age, and he's a complete cunt. 

Imagine how bad he would have looked if he hadn’t ‘walked away’ from Sevco when he did 🤣

59 minutes ago, davieb said:

fair point, but strange way of saying the budget is greater by saying "not far away"

Think what he was trying (badly) to say was that we play 3rd biggest budget) aberdeen are close behind so its no wonder they are close to us. and have 5 or starters out injured 

I have already said I think hearts are still favourite, if you disregard the gruesome twosome we have 12 pts available they have 15 pts available which makes the decision to swap horses 6

5 days before a derby against city rivals daft