Inferior Clubs Games In Spfl

1 hour ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I don’t disagree with the second bit about getting lucky, but regards the first bit, the ball was out for a by kick whilst VAR are doing their thing and it’s a minute to half time.  Walsh gets the *call no pen (I said at the time I thought the same) so on the game went.  The alternative, having fucked about with the offside bit was a free kick 10 yds sideways and 3 yards further forwards.

if we’re going to be investigating VAR over the Christmas period this decision doesn’t even make the top 5.  Why?  Because at least it was ultimately correct.

I suspect our points are crossing, in that mine is ALL about the deliberate cloak & dagger level of secrecy that exists, and needs opening up, for the benefit of all clubs, not just 2

*Collum is a known Celtic supporter - That's the issue

7 minutes ago, NorfolkDandy said:

I suspect our points are crossing, in that mine is ALL about the deliberate cloak & dagger level of secrecy that exists, and needs opening up, for the benefit of all clubs, not just 2

*Collum is a known Celtic supporter - That's the issue

I think it’s expecting too much for VAR audio to be 1950’s BBC Chumley Warner PC perfection.  I personally would far rather they got game changing decisions consistently right FOR ALL CLUBS than worry if someone cracked a joke on the audio.

And even if the audio is released, all we’re going to get is they didn’t get a penalty that they weren’t going to get anyway.

Say it again.  VAR Game changing decisions over the Christmas period this one’s not even getting a mention.

Anyhoos…Dingwall….Still in it…

55 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

I think it’s expecting too much for VAR audio to be 1950’s BBC Chumley Warner PC perfection.  I personally would far rather they got game changing decisions consistently right FOR ALL CLUBS than worry if someone cracked a joke on the audio.

And even if the audio is released, all we’re going to get is they didn’t get a penalty that they weren’t going to get anyway.

Say it again.  VAR Game changing decisions over the Christmas period this one’s not even getting a mention.

Anyhoos…Dingwall….Still in it…

Fair enough

I just cannot understand why anyone wouldn't want context and explanation

Rugby do it well - Football has no desire to bother 🤔

'Watchable' at least, in Dingwall.....

6 hours ago, muttonhumper said:

Fairly damning point about all this tho.

Huns generally have terribly lives.

They are, for the most part, swivel eyed, obese simpletons.

So... the most important thing in their pathetic lives, is to follow something successful.

By hook or crook.

By any means available.

Pretty clear that this is why the most intellectually bereft in society follow them.

That's a beautiful post.

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Just watched the Kilmarnock pen now. Never a penalty and would never have been VAR'd at 0-0.

Yeah it’s 100% been given to prevent them claiming the world record - not a chance it’s given if the games in the balance 

10 minutes ago, redstrummer said:

Jordan Miles off to Leeds after the window closes, nae good

Pretty sure this was reported a couple of months back so likely to be true.  Where we are as a club, hiring and retaining an experienced Recruitment bod is more difficult than signing players.  

1 hour ago, Kiriakov33 said:

Pretty sure this was reported a couple of months back so likely to be true.  Where we are as a club, hiring and retaining an experienced Recruitment bod is more difficult than signing players.  

Aye but you'd expect them to stay more than a few months.