Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

I'm going along to this one now.

Whats the crack with tickets? Is there PATG? I understand its officially unreserved seating - good shout but not seen that often before. How many tickets we got?

Last time I was at Firhill I think Russell Anderson scored a double if I remember right. My memory must be off though as I think Chris Clark may even have scored

Aberdeen get the whole of the main stand (West) and it won't be full so you can move seats, which is handy as the roof of the stand has leaked like a sieve the last two seasons I've been there. Maybe that's why it is unreserved seating!? Motherwell game last week we had allocated seats but there was hundreds of empty seats so it was a bit pointless. There has been PATG last 2 years so presume will be this year, don't think they get enough fans to be turning them away.

Guest RosemountRed

If get away from work early one night will pick up a ticket (to become the loyalty points king of the north) if not its PATG for me :trophy:

Doubt there will be PATG, Aberdeen have made it clear they want to sell all tickets direct to ensure loyalty points are counted correctly.

Think this is as good a chance as ever to rotate the squad a little bit. Would like to see Hayes drop to the bench, he hasn't been at his best in recent matches and I think he needs a rest. Would also be a good game for Cammy to get a start under his belt, I think he has done well and shown some nice things this season but he needs minutes on the pitch.

Think we can afford to 're jig the side, Robson should handle a start, and the pace on the bench

This is a chance to go with a back three

And why would we want to do that when a back four has served us just fine in the first four league games that we have won?

Think this is as good a chance as ever to rotate the squad a little bit. Would like to see Hayes drop to the bench, he hasn't been at his best in recent matches and I think he needs a rest. Would also be a good game for Cammy to get a start under his belt, I think he has done well and shown some nice things this season but he needs minutes on the pitch.

Who on earth would we rotate the squad off the back of four straight league wins and a two week international break coming after the match?

There are no easy games and partick are no different - I'm not keen on the idea of rotating certain players and starting cammy smith - we have started the season well and should be looking to keep that momentum going by starting our strongest team possible. 4 at the back please. Looks like Pawlett and Flood may appear on the bench.

Ward

Logan Taylor Considine Shinnie

Jack Flood

McGinn McLean Hayes

Rooney

Team picks itself really.

3-1 us!

For teams of the calibre of Thistle I would agree, nae disrespect like. I'd still allow Deek to play around with the outside right balance, and possibly rest Hayes to get his shit together, although he strikes me as the type of player who can play his way out of a slump. Smith/Parker maybe and get either Mcginn or Mclean right in behind Rooney for the 2nd ball.

If we MUST play Goodwillie it would be in place of Mclean not Flood.

By his own high standards set yes he has. But he is also being asked to do some key roles - last week it was man marking Harkins to stop him building from the back. But, as last week proved, one moment of byline magic on his weaker foot and bobs yer nephew's milkie.

the left side with Considine, Shinnie and Hayes with Rooney drifting that way as well is fine. The right side...meh. Quite telling that when the goal eventually came last week it was from the right, from Hayes!