Partick Thistle V Aberdeen (0 - 2)

Partick will be well up for this after the knockdown they took from Hearts this past weekend - they'll be looking to bounce back at home. They've lost a few of their key players this summer and early season indications are showing their struggle as a result.

Our pace will play a huge factor - Logan needs to be more adventurous - supply some good balls into the box. They are much weakened in defence - should focus ourselves on exploiting the wide areas. Maclean needs to be pushed up further - allowing him to be more of a goal threat. I'd like to see DG and Rooney start together up front.

Keen to see how Parker performs - his pace could be a huge asset. Bring him on for the last 25-30 mins.

Going to be a tricker match than some might be anticipating - 2-0 (McGinn and Goodwillie)

Partick will be well up for this after the knockdown they took from Hearts this past weekend - they'll be looking to bounce back at home. They've lost a few of their key players this summer and early season indications are showing their struggle as a result.

Our pace will play a huge factor - Logan needs to be more adventurous - supply some good balls into the box. They are much weakened in defence - should focus ourselves on exploiting the wide areas. Maclean needs to be pushed up further - allowing him to be more of a goal threat. I'd like to see DG and Rooney start together up front.

Keen to see how Parker performs - his pace could be a huge asset. Bring him on for the last 25-30 mins.

Going to be a tricker match than some might be anticipating - 2-0 (McGinn and Goodwillie)

You can't go one post without mentioning them.

Obsessed.

I'd take 2-0 right now.

Any kind of win is crucial.

Hope we play Shinnie in midfield and Consi at left back so we can get McLean up the pitch. He's better further up the field.

As much as I and every sane person agree that Shinnie should be played in midfield.

It doesn't make sense to change a winning team.

As much as I and every sane person agree that Shinnie should be played in midfield.

It doesn't make sense to change a winning team.

Think we can improve on Saturday. I've changed my mind anyway, I'd put Smith or Robson in and keep Shinnie at left back.

Shinnie in midfield is a must against Celtic however.

I-0 2-0 WINS not good enough goal difference end of season will be aberdeens downfall, Time they started scoring more goals and getting stevie may in.

right enough. Our goal difference is pish ....

You do realise that our team isn't conceding as many goals as the rest of the teams the the spl? 1-0, 2-0, whos gives a fuck. As long as we keep winning and keeping clean sheets then we will be right up near the top

right enough. Our goal difference is pish ....

You do realise that our team isn't conceding as many goals as the rest of the teams the the spl? 1-0, 2-0, whos gives a fuck. As long as we keep winning and keeping clean sheets then we will be right up near the top

TBF. We should be aiming for more than just that.

He has a point though. Great as it is to have such a solid defence, for surch an (& constantly reminded of it) attacking team we really do not get enough goals.

Teams do sit in on us a hell of a lot more than in the past & this side would have scored barrel loads against teams if they didn't.

We do though have plenty shots on goal in most games but our target hitting rate is bloody terrible. We should be at least hitting the target with 50%+ of our shots. That is all we need to improve on.

The likes of DG, McGinn etc. waste a lot of good chances. McGinn (unlike DG) takes shots when there's better passing options on & DG passes when there's better shooting options on.

In short (imo) we need to be working more on actually hitting the target & working keepers.

Never going to complain at us winning games with clean sheets but when we come up against the stronger sides we need to improve & be more accurate in front of goal.

That's my point. We are winning every game which is superb but I think there is more to come from this team. Maybe just me who didn't think we were great on Saturday but I think we don't use our pace we have in the side with our slow build up. If we moved the ball quicker and isolated the full backs so they are left with trying to defend against McGinn or Hayes 1v1 we would look a lot better in attack IMO.

The way we play now is a slow build up which lets the other team get back and organised and then it's a hard task to get a breakthrough. With a slow build up you have less chances to get at the full backs which is clearly our strong point.

I'm going along to this one now.

Whats the crack with tickets? Is there PATG? I understand its officially unreserved seating - good shout but not seen that often before. How many tickets we got?

Last time I was at Firhill I think Russell Anderson scored a double if I remember right. My memory must be off though as I think Chris Clark may even have scored