I'm still relatively new here so treading carefully when I say this... but I don't hate Leigh Griffiths. He's a complete shoplifting jakey no doubt but I think the "litte sh*t" persona he portrays is actually just what Scotland need.

Steven Fletcher has scored 4 goals for Scotland. One was in 2009 against Iceland and the other 3 were against a team who come from a big rock with more apes than people. Griffiths deserves a start over him, and Rhodes is English and has never proven himself against anyone better than Australia.

I know being a striker isn't just about goals... but at this point it IS just about goals, and I can see the jakey scoring over the other two.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Griffiths should definitely be starting tonight. Absolute fucking nonsense if we go with the non-scoring Fletcher over the jakey.

I'm still relatively new here so treading carefully when I say this... but I don't hate Leigh Griffiths. He's a complete shoplifting jakey no doubt but I think the "litte sh*t" persona he portrays is actually just what Scotland need.

Steven Fletcher has scored 4 goals for Scotland. One was in 2009 against Iceland and the other 3 were against a team who come from a big rock with more apes than people. Griffiths deserves a start over him, and Rhodes is English and has never proven himself against anyone better than Australia.

I know being a striker isn't just about goals... but at this point it IS just about goals, and I can see the jakey scoring over the other two.

Fickle Football fan #1 - opposition player that you hate can become a hero when he plays for your team.

Scotland eh. How many times have we been in this position. Hopeless optimism leading to glorious failure.

One of these days we are going to surprise everyone and that may start by picking a team not by order of the default setting.

Get rhodes and the stinky wee thumb in fae the start and go for it big time.

Cmon wee gordie ye cunt ye

Scotland eh. How many times have we been in this position. Hopeless optimism leading to glorious failure.

One of these days we are going to surprise everyone and that may start by picking a team not by order of the default setting.

Get rhodes and the stinky wee thumb in fae the start and go for it big time.

Cmon wee gordie ye cunt ye

I'll put on my best surprised look from 6ft under. I wouldn't put money on us qualifying for anything in our lifetime the way it's going.

According to some journalist from The Sun...

Scotland XI for tonight: Marshall, Hutton, Martin, Hanley, Whittaker, Brown, D Fletcher, Ritchie, Naismith, Forrest, S Fletcher.

That's a truly awful starting 11 if true.

What do you expect from Scotland? I;m a wee bit surprised we're not still playing fucking Caldwell at the back. We love a team of donkeys and over rated Old Firm players. I remember a few years back when we played that mini tournement. We looked really good with some good young players getting their chance, but once again we're back to playing the likes of Fletcher, Brown, Fletcher and Hutton etc etc

Gordon Strachan is a horses cock in managerial terms. Fit the fuck success has he had aside from the Smeltic job? Neil Lennon proved you don't need a brain to win trophies there. Calderwood would deliver the treble there ffs. Bored to fuck with Scotland, nae watching the game. I actually thought when he was appointed Strachan would pick players on merit.

According to some journalist from The Sun...

Scotland XI for tonight: Marshall, Hutton, Martin, Hanley, Whittaker, Brown, D Fletcher, Ritchie, Naismith, Forrest, S Fletcher.

That's a truly awful starting 11 if true.

The dearth of quality in that eleven is actually comical. What is the point in turning up to matches?

Strachan has been a complete disappointment as Scotland manager.

Gordon Strachan is a horses cock in managerial terms. Fit the fuck success has he had aside from the Smeltic job? Neil Lennon proved you don't need a brain to win trophies there. Calderwood would deliver the treble there ffs. Bored to fuck with Scotland, nae watching the game. I actually thought when he was appointed Strachan would pick players on merit.

Who was the last Scottish manager to actually PLAY players on merit? It's all very well people being called up to the squad, but how often do they get played? Not just Aberdeen players, just players in general.

What fucks me off though is that if say you've got a player that plays for Dundee, and you've got a player who plays for Celtic. Both players are playing against the same 10 sides in the league but the Celtic player will ALWAYS get picked ahead of the Dundee player, even if the Dundee player has scored 30 goals and is ripping up the league. You'd have thought that a player who scores 20 goals for a side outside of Celtic with poorer service and less chances than a Celtic player where they are creating much more chances per game, would be a much better pick.

Levein said something when he was sacked, he used the line 'one day the behind the scenes will out itself'.

I didn't know if he was just being bitter, when you look at squad selections you have to wonder, what did he mean by his comment?

Maybe there is something, but more likely Levein being true to form and blaming anyone but himself.