out for this one

I can't remember the last home qualifier I missed but I can't be fucked with it at the moment. Strachan and the team in general really pissed me off with the way they approached the Georgia away and the Germany home matches.

We will probably end up winning on Thursday but find out that the irish have spanked Germany.

In saying all this I will not doubt be screaming like a lunatic at the TV and regretting the decision not to go. :laughing::laughing:

Wouldn't that be just fucking typical?!

Aye, it's been pissing me off for a while.

He's been an utter cunt for 6 months, then decides to 'be a team player' after we're told there will be payoffs. EH EH, not going to happen fuck face.

He's trying to poke his nose in on every conversation that is happening, even if it's about fucking custard (first thing that came to my head), he's a nosey, nosey cunt.

GTF Polski cunt.

Think it's in their nature, for some strange reason some of them have a really high opinion of themselves, they are arrogant fuckpieces most of the time that can't back it up when someone has a go at them.

unless Lewandowski breaks his leg we will be lucky if its below 3-1 to Poland..........As much as I hate Strachans insistence on his awful system he would be mad to go gung ho against the Poles. For me it is who he selects that is of most importance and not the formation, if he selects the wrong personnel and ends up picking the same old out of form then we have no chance.

I can just about cope with knowing and seeing that the Sloth Steven Fletcher will likely start but I think the biggest annoyance will be seeing Scott Brown get the nod ahead of Darren Fletcher. Brown has been MINCE for Celtic all season, gone missing in all their big games and been even worse for Scotland yet Strachan somehow deems him to be worthy of continual starts, it beggars belief.

Hopefully when the inevitable happens Strachan gets sacked or he walks. Get in a Management Team who will actually give chances to players in form and not just the same failures time and time again.

Depends on what you're putting the custard on. On it's own, aye i'd agree. However if the custard is going on Sticky Toffee Pudding then it pretty much trumps everything in the pudding scoffing world.

I raise you profiteroles. Sma amount of cream poured over them.

With apologies for the double-negative, Lewandowski won't not score, so we are going to have to score at least twice and I can't see that happening.

A draw might still be enough provided that the Irish get humped in both their games (as we have the better head-to-head record).

I'm going but kinda wish I weren't, would have been happy enough watching this one from the couch. Midweek trips to Hampden suck.

Pedantry is both the lowest for of intelligence and a poor substitute for wit.

We all know the point Bobo was making.

I reckon we'll do well from the game. Quietly confident.

Thursday afternoons gonna be huge.

The game in the evening will be massive as well.