A pub crawl in cambuslang?! Take some protection...some 'interesting' establishments there

They're all fine as long as you avoid Clock and Cheers. Ritz, Finlays and Sefton are all fine. It's been our bus' stop since I started going in the Levein days. Sigh... the Levein days. :(

That'll be why they seemed so good!

The barman in Sefton is good and friendly. Ritz' barmaid has a nice pair of jugs and Finlays gets overrun by our bus, so they have no choice but to be nice, I guess.

Anyways, it will be a long bus back up if and when we lose.

A/. Can actually see Scotland sneaking this, particularly if Ireland get a result rendering it meaningless. Needs to be within 1 of Levendowski's tally with 20minutes to go and let fuck at them. All or nothing.

B/. Shinnie won't play. A meaningless fixture against gibraltaria could see a lot of call offs however.

C/. Butterscotch angel delight with bananas, meringue and ice cream.

D/. Sticky toffee pudding is illegal with custard. Vanilla ice cream (mackies) only.

the campaign was fucked in Georgia, as usual Strachan and every manager before him pretended the game wasn't that important and that we didn't need to win. This type of attitude is what fucks us every single qualifying campaign.

Unusaally negative and very disappointing from you.

Come on Scotland!!!!

the campaign was fucked in Georgia, as usual Strachan and every manager before him pretended the game wasn't that important and that we didn't need to win. This type of attitude is what fucks us every single qualifying campaign.

Spot on.

Would like to think that it was all just BS chat for the press etc. & he was speaking differently to the players behind closed doors but having seen how the team performed in the game & the whole attitude of the players in the game it would seem he allowed them to have that shite attitude to the game.

I put that game v Georgia up there with Leveins 4-6-0 away to Czech Republc as far as shocking managerial performances & Strachans chat afterwards equally as bad as Leveins post match pish.

We don't get to the WC & it is fully down to that Georgia game & Strachans attitude towards it. No matter how he's performed to now he is only as good as his last fuck up & that one was a stinker.

Considering the number of games to Qualify is quite low and the groups are always tight, you'd think that the attitude should be that every single game is extremely important and should be looking to win.

I'm still relatively new here so treading carefully when I say this... but I don't hate Leigh Griffiths. He's a complete shoplifting jakey no doubt but I think the "litte sh*t" persona he portrays is actually just what Scotland need.

Steven Fletcher has scored 4 goals for Scotland. One was in 2009 against Iceland and the other 3 were against a team who come from a big rock with more apes than people. Griffiths deserves a start over him, and Rhodes is English and has never proven himself against anyone better than Australia.

I know being a striker isn't just about goals... but at this point it IS just about goals, and I can see the jakey scoring over the other two.