Pupil Stabbed At Aberdeen School

zander

The mock grief from some posters on this forum is rather entertaining. Amazing how some are so emotionally attached to someone they have never met.

No mock grief as far as I can see. Some are from the area it seems & are shocked & others are just pissed off with the knife cultures/attitudes of young folk & immature idiotic adults also. Even more so for those that have kids that are coming into contact with more & more knife/weapon carrying circumstances nowadays. Some may say that knife etc. carrying is not a modern thing but the point is that it is far more common now & the attitudes by (some/a lot of) todays youngsters towards knife carrying is really poor.

I think that people are genuinely shocked and saddened that something like this has happened.

Not mock grief, just being decent people.

Agreed Tommy, I'm a Cults resident and I feel that tonight the old adage of "things like that don't happen round here" actually rings true especially when I have a daughter at the local primary, a matter of a couple of hundred metres of where today's incident took place.

Shocking stuff

The mock grief from some posters on this forum is rather entertaining. Amazing how some are so emotionally attached to someone they have never met.

A 16 year old has been killed today, someone who had his whole life infront of him taking away in what could a minute of madness.

All us have kids it could be your kid. People are in shock

Plenty of council houses in Cults, Culter too (Culter is in the catchment area for the school). I have no idea if this poor kid is from a "posh" household or not. Seems the most irrelevant thing I can think of referring to at a time when a child has died but others seem to disagree.

You've went from insensitive to irrelevant in a few posts.

No mock grief as far as I can see. Some are from the area it seems & are shocked & others are just pissed off with the knife cultures/attitudes of young folk & immature idiotic adults also. Even more so for those that have kids that are coming into contact with more & more knife/weapon carrying circumstances nowadays. Some may say that knife etc. carrying is not a modern thing but the point is that it is far more common now & the attitudes by (some/a lot of) todays youngsters towards knife carrying is really poor.

I didn't know you had it in you.

A sensible post.

You've went from insensitive to irrelevant in a few posts.

To be fair there does seem to be a class element being brought into this incident, least not by the media. Almost every interview I've seen on the news has referred to the fact that Cults is 'an affluent area' and how the school does well in the exam league tables etc.

Folk saying posh cunts are way off the mark. Any "posh cunts" or folk that think they are have their kids at one of the private schools. Cults Academy has it's rough elements like any average state school.

As for taking knives to school. When First Blood came out, just about every kid I knew went to Brown's fishing tackle / gun shop on Belmont Street, or some shitty stall in the Aberdeen Market and bought a hunting knife. The compass and fishing line in the handle were particularly handy.

I didn't know you had it in you.

A sensible post.

Think you will find I slip in quite a few now & again. Just very few folk appreciate this.

My trolling is much more appreciated.

Getting a little bored with it myself now though I must admit. Don't know how 360 manages to keep it going so long. Have to admire his commitment.

• Upvote 2