Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Cunt was just one more in the long line of american lunatics with simple access to machine guns who went loco. Only difference being, he was a gay lunatic, and took it out on his gay bretheren.

Fuck all to do with religion. Everything to do with guns and stupid cunts.

Yep, now being reported that he frequented the very club where the shootings took place. Looks like my hunch was bang-on.

Seems like he was quite into the whole scene... definitely sounds like the love of the cock wrestled with his love of an imaginary sky goblin, and this is the result when the sky goblin wins out. I doubt there's ever been a serious shooting when the love of a good meat pounding won the day.

so thats glasgow and liverpool done what we expected.

what about facebook? which flag will everyone have up?

They love being seen to have a good grieve in public... "Check oot huw pure fuckin' emotional we ur, so w'ur. Wha's like us?"

Seems like he was quite into the whole scene... definitely sounds like the love of the cock wrestled with his love of an imaginary sky goblin, and this is the result when the sky goblin wins out. I doubt there's ever been a serious shooting when the love of a good meat pounding won the day.

Depends very much on what is being shot, and how happy the other party is to be on the receiving end.

If i was doing the locomotion on the dancefloor when he came in guns blazing I would have hit the deck until he unloaded the first clip. Then POW I'd be in the face of terror, punch him hard in the throat collapsing his oesophagus so he slowly suffocates.

Then casualties should be minimal and if the DJ survived wave one of the attack could come slamming in hard with Gloria Gaynor. Place would fucking erupt!

The DJ should have got a bit o Sophie Ellis Bextor queued up....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsISfQAXE60

• Upvote 1

If only those who were shot yesterday were carrying bigger guns than the people doing the shooting. That's what's wrong with the US, not enough people are carrying guns to prevent them from being shot from other people carrying guns.

In saying that, the UK is hypocritical when they bemoan the US for their gun laws and the premise above. We are doing EXACTLY the same thing with Trident. "Other countries have nuclear capabilities, therefore so should we to protect ourselves"

Sorry sf meant to plus one and pressed minus instead. Very close together on my phone for my fat digits.

Anyway, important to clear this up as I liked your post esp trident bit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Becoming increasingly clear Mateen was a gayman.

A regular at Pulse for years, and prior to that hanging out with other gaymen at a variety of gaybars... once trying to pick up one of his old classmates who was also a gayman. Seems he struggled to get the dick, though, and became increasingly angered by the fact that everyone seemed to be getting hot cock while he suffered rejection since "no-one liked him."

Mateen a gayman

This should be a lesson to other gaymen... don't bottle up your love of the cock. Just fucking chug one down... You'll be the happier for it.

Becoming increasingly clear Mateen was a gayman.

A regular at Pulse for years, and prior to that hanging out with other gaymen at a variety of gaybars... once trying to pick up one of his old classmates who was also a gayman. Seems he struggled to get the dick, though, and became increasingly angered by the fact that everyone seemed to be getting hot cock while he suffered rejection since "no-one liked him."

Mateen a gayman

This should be a lesson to other gaymen... don't bottle up your love of the cock. Just fucking chug one down... You'll be the happier for it.

You really want him to be gay.

This suggests you are gay.

I think it was a clear case of know your enemy here. This lad had two wives and some children.

Disna sound very gay to me.

Steve got back to me. He's asking if I know anyone who'd be good for a quivering whiter hiding in the lavvies.

Anyone??

Seagals only happy to take the role if he gets to revive Gino Felino from Out for Justice, considering its his finest hour of course he can. He point blank refuses to be a homosexual man so he's also requested if he can come in via the side wall on the back of a bison.

"Seagal son, its already in the new script".

Lundgren better get back to me today or I'm going to have to give Vinnie Jones a call and I know he'd just make a right cunt of it.

What about van damme?