Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Just another headline now, and it's only headlines because it's happening in white folks' countries.

I like to perv on women on social media but this tomfoolery brings out the morons who clog it up with deluded ramblings. Alas.

RIP, thoughts with the families, minutes silence, ban religion etc.

Peace be upon thee

"Police confirmed shots were fired at Olympia Einkaufszentrum shopping centre. On Twitter, Munich police said there were several wounded and advised the public to avoid places."

That's it! We need to ban places! Every one of these things occurs in a place. Ban places and we're sorted. Nae mare needless deaths!

• 1 year later...

Baseball and American Football.. Get. Yourself. To. Fuck.

I spent an hour in one of my classes the other week there talking about that Soup Bowl thing they had.. Some excited Brazilian waxing lyrical about some fannypad in pads called Clayvon playing tig with an egg or whatever they do...

Geez peace..

And it never will be soccer.. It's fitbaw!!

Basketball can do one an aw..

Police Academy movies though .. That's some good sheeeet...

The first een, anyway

Nothing will ever change because most Americans think mass shootings is a price worth paying for gun ownership. I saw it on the news thos morning, watched for about 5 seconds then changed the channel because, and it pains me to say it, i really didn't give a shit. Its such a common occurance over there now. Give it a 2 or 3 months and there will be another one.

Nothing will ever change because most Americans think mass shootings is a price worth paying for gun ownership. I saw it on the news thos morning, watched for about 5 seconds then changed the channel because, and it pains me to say it, i really didn't give a shit. Its such a common occurance over there now. Give it a 2 or 3 months and there will be another one.

No they don't, opinion polls are overwhelmingly in favour of tougher gun controls. The reason it won't change is because the NRA is a massive donor to the GOP, so republicans would lose a chunk of their funding if they pissed them off.