Thread O Mass Shootings

Ke1t

Was watching Gogglebox last night and it has to be said the two gay blokes are funny, as I was chuckling to their chatter it made me reflect on the Orlando shooting, some gays are alright and they should be able to go clubbing without being shot by some mossie. Answer is surely to ban all Muslims from getting into gay clubs, bit like the no trainers policy, no mossies, problem solved.

I'm emailing cheers as I speak.

Was watching Gogglebox last night and it has to be said the two gay blokes are funny, as I was chuckling to their chatter it made me reflect on the Orlando shooting, some gays are alright and they should be able to go clubbing without being shot by some mossie. Answer is surely to ban all Muslims from getting into gay clubs, bit like the no trainers policy, no mossies, problem solved.

I'm emailing cheers as I speak.

I always had a chuckle at the Pelican Club's admission policy...was clearly displayed...no moustaches, stay pressed or white socks...you'd always get some of the Metro Neanderthal's getting confused and straying...where they definitely were not required.
  • Downvote 1

I always had a chuckle at the Pelican Club's admission policy...was clearly displayed...no moustaches, stay pressed or white socks...you'd always get some of the Metro Neanderthal's getting confused and straying...where they definitely were not required.

Both were a great night out, preferred the Hoochi to the Pelican but have had some amazing nights there, Metro was always Monday night after darts, you knew what you were getting with that place.

Guest milne_afc

When they kill the alligator, will there be the same out pouring of grief as the gorilla

They've already killed 4 as they try to identify the culprit.

Classic. Brown leather jackets and dungarees (!!) as well...

Both were a great night out, preferred the Hoochi to the Pelican but have had some amazing nights there, Metro was always Monday night after darts, you knew what you were getting with that place.

The Pelly pre-dated and outlived The Hoochi.

Whilst the Hoochi had some great moments, the Pelly was by far the superior club.

• 5 weeks later...