St Johnstone V Aberdeen (3 - 4)

Great result - we are certainly an ever improving side under DM - if we could only replicate our league form in cups. How does our points tally compare with this time last year? Also echoing the same question as SuperAl - how did Church get on - apparently set up one of the goals?

Two big wins in a row. We have a number of away games coming up and need to show the same desire and determination in those as we have against Celtic and St Johnstone. I still feel the transfer window is a blessing in disguise - Storie.

Splendid!

McLean and Shinnie were superb today , Reynolds and brown were Awfull . Can clearly see the players don't trust brown ,always stuck to his line and just has no presence , he looks like a wee boy playing with the mannys! Think Colin will be in next week . Reynolds has gone from Scotland squad to shouldn't even be in our squad he was fuxkin hopeless today and has been all season . Awfull under pressure and his clearances are pathetic . Hopefully Considine is fit on Monday . Thought smith was shite aswell . Looks unfit and dosnt seem to have a position nor know what he's doing when on the field .

McLean and Shinnie were superb today , Reynolds and brown were Awfull . Can clearly see the players don't trust brown ,always stuck to his line and just has no presence , he looks like a wee boy playing with the mannys! Think Colin will be in next week . Reynolds has gone from Scotland squad to shouldn't even be in our squad he was fuxkin hopeless today and has been all season . Awfull under pressure and his clearances are pathetic . Hopefully Considine is fit on Monday . Thought smith was shite aswell . Looks unfit and dosnt seem to have a position nor know what he's doing when on the field .

I can see Smith being moved on in the summer. Potentially on loan but depending if the Tansey deal comes to fruition and the other dealings we may see happen - I can see it being a permanent move.

Yet another massive game next. As they all are now.

Caley were the ones to burst our league run bubble last time there. There will also be a good bit extra bite because of the Tansey pish.

Hope that fkr doesn't score. Hughes loves the tic with a passion & they probably also still hold a grudge over the league cup final.

Very nervous about this game. Good to be in that position though & long may that continue.

Hayes has been fantastic lately but it's high time he turned it on like he can against them as well.

I can see Smith being moved on in the summer. Potentially on loan but depending if the Tansey deal comes to fruition and the other dealings we may see happen - I can see it being a permanent move.

why a permanent move?

He wants to stay & was pretty much begging for an extension.

Sorry thought you typed Storie.

Mostly agree, smith booking didn't help as he appeared to lose all aggression and as a result lose any kind of influence.

Not seen the game however a 4-3 win is fucking HUGE for us right now, pressure was on us today and we've coped with it, yeah 4-1 would have sent out a message but these things happened, 10 weeks ago we'd have lost a game like this but we got on with it now we've thrown the pressure on to Celtic which i don't think they can cope with, they are punchdrunk ater wednesday and have been turning in lackluster performances, it will get to them.

Reynolds had a go at Shinnie in the first half when it was completly Reynolds fault . He is a bottom 6 centre half I'm afraid . Anderson made him look good , same as he made Diamond look good . New centre half to be added in the summer , along with 2 goalkeepers a striker and midfielder .

Reynolds had a go at Shinnie in the first half when it was completly Reynolds fault . He is a bottom 6 centre half I'm afraid . Anderson made him look good , same as he made Diamond look good . New centre half to be added in the summer , along with 2 goalkeepers a striker and midfielder .

Not having that, he's sturggled with injuries the last year and a bit but you can see he still has some class.

I've not seen the game today. Smith seems to get a fair bit of shit on here. Not sure why, I think he's alright for what he is. Low wage, hungry and young (boys still 20 mind)

Same with Storie, although he dosent get as much shit. These are the sort of players I like to see given a chance.

Anyway onwards and upwards. Mon the Dons