Miles Storey

• 1 month later...

Am I the only one who doesn't think we'll see a great deal of Storey this season other than 15-20 min appearances from the bench?

I think Burns looks a better player in the limited time I've seen them both

And runs like he's about to shit himself

Everyone is calling him to start the next game so yeah you probably are the only one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Read a lot of the chat on here about him and McInnes having a fall out but I still feel it's bad management not using this guy on occasions like tonight when the game is done and dusted.

I'm sure Storey will be on a decent wage so why not get him on the park and have him earn it? What's the worst that can happen? He bangs in a few goals that win a game or two, and will maybe see someone come in and take him off our hands in January.

It's either that or he gets splinters on his arse till end of season and we pay him off and have paid him for a year with fuck all return. Fair whack of money we can ill afford to have wasted.

Read a lot of the chat on here about him and McInnes having a fall out but I still feel it's bad management not using this guy on occasions like tonight when the game is done and dusted.

I'm sure Storey will be on a decent wage so why not get him on the park and have him earn it? What's the worst that can happen? He bangs in a few goals that win a game or two, and will maybe see someone come in and take him off our hands in January.

It's either that or he gets splinters on his arse till end of season and we pay him off and have paid him for a year with fuck all return. Fair whack of money we can ill afford to have wasted.

While I'm very far from convinced he's the business, he is a contracted afc player and I'd rather see him get game time ahead of burns who has been poor and is not even our player. Tonight was the ideal time to bring him on for 45 mins worth the game won and no pressure. Deek knows best though!

While I'm very far from convinced he's the business, he is a contracted afc player and I'd rather see him get game time ahead of burns who has been poor and is not even our player. Tonight was the ideal time to bring him on for 45 mins worth the game won and no pressure. Deek knows best though!

Agreed regarding giving him a run before Burns.

Totally. What was the point in bringing Burns on? Completely baffling.

He did score the famous winner at home to Partick mind.

Callum Morris or Neil Alexander though are ghosts...

Morris should be shown the door at any point. I think Alexander is a good guy to have around, and he is a solid deputy. Know a few guys that are familiar with NA and all say he is a good pro, won't rock the boat. Pretty wife and sister-in-law as well!

I thought it pointless taking on Shockley for Rooney yesterday. We know what he can and cannot do.

Should have given Storey a run out if nothing else than to see if he's up for it.

I thought it pointless taking on Shockley for Rooney yesterday. We know what he can and cannot do.

Should have given Storey a run out if nothing else than to see if he's up for it.

How many players has McInnes rumoured to have fallen out with now? I've heard of Taylor, Jack, Storey and McGinn. Bit worrying if it's true that he can't control his players

It's just that. Rumours.

Nothing to it i don't think.

If players aren't performing in training then they won't force their way into the team.

I didn't hear it but i believed McInnes made a comment about it regarding Pawlett and his opportunity has come around by way of Jack being suspended and Pawlett's efforts in training.

Pawlett took his chance if you ask me.