Miles Storey

Let's face it, Storey is quite Mackie-esque but without the passion or work-rate of oor Darren.

His body-shape in the lead-up to that horrific miss was all wrong - I wouldn't expect one of my 6 year olds to miss that chance. Awful technique.

Get rid in summer I say, I wasn't keen on him when we signed him and I'm less keen on him now; he's not good enough for us.

Let's face it, Storey is quite Mackie-esque but without the passion or work-rate of oor Darren.

His body-shape in the lead-up to that horrific miss was all wrong - I wouldn't expect one of my 6 year olds to miss that chance. Awful technique.

Get rid in summer I say, I wasn't keen on him when we signed him and I'm less keen on him now; he's not good enough for us.

There is no one on this earth worse than lego man. Give yourself a shake.

• Upvote 1

haha^^^^

The boy looks pretty poor now, I quite liked him at ict looked a player...So what we have to ask is what the fuck has happened to him ?

Must be something in his personal life. He looked decent at Caley last season, then wasn't he on loan somewhere?

Must be something in his personal life. He looked decent at Caley last season, then wasn't he on loan somewhere?

No he just had to wait to join us and was apparently fairly unfit when he eventually arrived. McInnes also said something about ihm struggling with being at a bigger club.

• 1 month later...

I think this one has bombed on the fact it would appear we hoped he could play mostly from wide for us and backup striker but unfortunately he was shit as a winger for us as mcinnes didnt like his work rate (versus hayes/mcginn) and then by not playing games on the wing he's not been fit enough to play up front when required

Lesson learned dont sign players to play in anything other than their favoured postion