Aberdeen V Fola Esch (3 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

Guest RosemountRed

Hearts had sold 13,500 as of this morning, so not a huge deal more than us.

I disagreed initially with our ticket prices, but now I can see it from the club's perspective. If Hearts have 14,000, or even 15,000 at £12, they'll still make maybe £60,000 less than we will from gate receipts.

Yes, but they'll have 3,000 more fans than us, Surely it's about getting fans in not money.

Get the fans in and the money will follow...

• Upvote 1

Even if hearts only have 5000 more than us that could be

2000 more pies

2000 more programs

First game of season maybe football top for their kids

Better atmosphere

I was over £100 for 5 tickets which even though i could afford it I think it's still too pricy

08e29e1f80c4a923891222fa937e9307.450x429

Part timers for us never turn up for shit games. Hearts fans are having to go to keep their club alive. Thankfully we're not in that situation.

Fuck Hearts and fuck part timers!

Because we've too many Canadians.

Sorry.

Nice one. For the record Scott_Toronto doesn't bang on about Hearts. It is only Super_Al and CalgaryDon who tend to mention them more often than not. After living in Edinburgh for so many years before going to Calgary their hatred for Hearts overshadowed most things on a daily basis. To them Hearts are akin to a flesh eating disease.

Bought a couple of tickets for South this morning and had to queue for 10 minutes on the phone to get through to ticket office- I think we'll be looking at around 13000

Revising my prediction down from 7 to 4 nil the Dons having seen the draws they've picked up away from home in the past

Early goal please Dandies

The Dons should capitalise on the obsession with crowds here, if they can turn it into some kind of ticketing war against Hearts we'll probably see people buying tickets just to outdo hearts.

Not when Hearts can count on their North American fans actually turning up.