Aberdeen V Fola Esch (3 - 1)

Guest RosemountRed

We look like we're still in pre season friendly mode. I'm not buying this "they look quite decent, some good players, well organised pish". They ain't any good, we're just making them look like they are. Our lot need a slap to get them going.

Thats not true. He was our best player at times last season.

In which games?

Can remember one where he stood out I think it was away to St Johnston when he played deeper.

Other than that he was average at best in the middle where he got acres of room due to every team doubling up on wide players.

He cant play in behind striker.

He definitely needs to be stronger on the ball.

Aside from the early scare, we've had plenty of possession but far too many of our crosses are too close to their keeper.

I put that down to muscle memory.

Some of our players have spent most of there time with us practicing against keepers that dont come for crosses.

In which games?

Can remember one where he stood out I think it was away to St Johnston when he played deeper.

Other than that he was average at best in the middle where he got acres of room due to every team doubling up on wide players.

He cant play in behind striker.

I'm not one to agree with Tup however McLean was outstanding for the first 1/4 of last season. Scored a few, set up a few and run some of our games.