Aberdeen V Hearts (0 - 0)

Bamber going to be along with his predictions?

Just had a quick look

No tickets avail in RDL, some of RDU and Main - difficult to tell if these are not being sold or are sold out

SS uncovered 732

SS Covered 801

RDL Sold out (prob is as Season tickets mean there are only a few RDL available

RDU Seems about 1500 not released +275 for sale 1775

Main Sold out/not for sale

Merkland 500

Total available - around 3800

Predicted 16500 to 18000

Just had a quick look

No tickets avail in RDL, some of RDU and Main - difficult to tell if these are not being sold or are sold out

SS uncovered 732

SS Covered 801

RDL Sold out (prob is as Season tickets mean there are only a few RDL available

RDU Seems about 1500 not released +275 for sale 1775

Main Sold out/not for sale

Merkland 500

Total available - around 3800

Predicted 16500 to 18000

I wasn't lying when I said we'd sold just over 13,000.

If there's a crowd of anywhere near 18,000 there tomorrow I'll buy you Derek McInnes.

Consi never scores at Pittodrie* surely must be due a goal soon

*He's scored at pittodrie twice - you are a better dons fan than me if you can remember either

Really, only 2? I remember him scoring twice in the space of a few weeks around September/October 2011 - one in a 2-2 draw with Killie and the other a 3-1 win over Dundee United.

Hearts will be well up for it as they will be looking to prove themselves after their 2nd cup exit this season. It will be a typical scrappy match all about physicality. Wish Hayes was playing as he can make the difference in this type of match. That being said they too are missing a winger in Walker.

Getting the result against Ayr will have done us a load of good going into this match and DM as usual will have done his homework so we should be prepared. The match against St Johnstone for me proved we are a stronger outfit this season - even though it wasn't the desired result it showed we can now physically match teams in our league.

I was actually in the Hearts end that day because there was 4 of us but we only got 3 Dons end tickets, so I took one for the team as I've a few Jambo mates anyway.

It reminded me of the times when Aberdeen were shit (bear with me), and the Old Firm would come up and take us apart, and I'd be standing in the RDS watching the away support take the piss.

That day, we did that to Hearts, and I was watching the Aberdeen support chant away, lording it over the home fans. It was fucking beautiful, that first half is one of my favourite 45 minutes I've seen.

It also opened my eyes to how delusional some Hearts fans are. Some of the shouts were brilliant every time a chant started in the away end. In response to "you're gonna win fuck all" one guy shouted "you've won fuck all for 30 years........well, I mean, you've no won the big cup."

Second favourite was "you were fucking 8th last season." Had to stop myself from turning round and pointing out we were 2nd, and 3rd the year before, while they were in the Championship.

Special mention for "Who the fuck are you cunts anyway?"

Hearts will be well up for it as they will be looking to prove themselves after their 2nd cup exit this season. It will be a typical scrappy match all about physicality. Wish Hayes was playing as he can make the difference in this type of match. That being said they too are missing a winger in Walker.

Getting the result against Ayr will have done us a load of good going into this match and DM as usual will have done his homework so we should be prepared. The match against St Johnstone for me proved we are a stronger outfit this season - even though it wasn't the desired result it showed we can now physically match teams in our league.

I would love to see another McGinn show like that..he was friggin brilliant that day

Guest the shepherd

Really, only 2? I remember him scoring twice in the space of a few weeks around September/October 2011 - one in a 2-2 draw with Killie and the other a 3-1 win over Dundee United.

Aye Andrew Considine's goal against Kilmarnock was an absolute belter, one of the best goals I have had the privilege of seeing at Pittodrie. 33/1 for first goalscorer today. The money's on.