Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

We actually need another CB of the same quality as O'Connor - would be proper set for season in my eyes.

Anyway my ideal starting line up for most weeks (assuming everyone is fit) would be:

2-1 Aberdeen

Lewis

Logan O'Connor Reynolds Shinnie

Jack McLean

McGinn Burns Hayes

Rooney

know i will get slated for this but I would have Taylor rather than Reynolds

For hight and Reynolds is slow as well

I'm surprised the TV companies didn't want to show this. I'd have thought the best 2 sides in the country meeting would be of more interest than Kilmarnock v Rangers?

Only allowed to show each fixture once and they'd rather show the Dons winning the title at Parkhead early next year.

Nice one Millertime.

if this is true this stinks of more bias towards the bigot brothers

they get a bigger home crowd than others that have their games shown therefore gain in more turnover

No club has more than six home league games shown live in a season.

Aberdeen had six last season. Celtic actually had just five home league games shown, but they had a home Cup match shown which made it six.

I do think O'Conner will start in midfield...he brought on Taylor against Partick probably to give them time to work on this on a competitive game.

The unwashed are playing with a lot of pace up front, i worry for Considine at LB, Shinnie might get moved into their to counter the pace of Sinclair, Forrest etc.

if we can keep it tight, we absolutely can get something out of the game . their defence is pish and they lack height.

Play on the counter attack, get the set pieces sorted, they will not like it up them...for me

Lewis

Logan Taylor Reynold Shinnie

Jack O'Connor

Pawlett

Burns Rooney McGinn

No club has more than six home league games shown live in a season.

Aberdeen had six last season. Celtic actually had just five home league games shown, but they had a home Cup match shown which made it six.

The TV deal is totally ridiculously structured. What other league in the world would not have last season's 1st v 2nd on telly and show last season's 2nd bottom v promoted team in a half empty stadium?