Celtic V Aberdeen (4 - 1)

I am not in favour of minute's silence for these dreadful tragedies, and nor do I believe that there is no place for humour in the face of human misery, but to joke about the death of a child, marks you as a stupid, offensive and brainless lout.

In the real world you are of course 100% correct, however this is a football forum and one of the last bastions of cuntishness which hasn't yet been shut-down. It's a bit like complaining about someone wearing a Jimmy Saville mask to a 'bad taste'-themed fancy dress party.

If you want a 'safe space' where you are protected from all the nastiness then this probably isn't the place for you. Try mumsnet, or possibly Guardian online.

Incidentally KSL has always struck me as an entirely decent bloke, who I'm sure deep-down is just as shocked at that horrible incident on Saturday as the rest of us. But to say so on a football forum is to instantly stand accused of rampant poovery [sits back down and waits to be accused of rampant poovery].

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In the real world you are of course 100% correct, however this is a football forum and one of the last bastions of cuntishness which hasn't yet been shut-down. It's a bit like complaining about someone wearing a Jimmy Saville mask to a 'bad taste'-themed fancy dress party. Etc

If you want a 'safe space' where you are protected from all the nastiness then this probably isn't the place for you. Try mumsnet, or possibly Guardian online.

Incidentally KSL has always struck me as an entirely decent bloke, who I'm sure deep-down is just as shocked at that horrible incident on Saturday as the rest of us. But to say so on a football forum is to instantly stand accused of rampant poovery [sits back down and waits to be accused of rampant poovery].

I am not in need of a safe space, otherwise I wouldnt have joined a fitba blog. By the way, the Guardian hosts more vicious trolls than you would credit. But you are confusing the heaping of insults on fellow travellers who are ugly enough to accept it as male banter, with a reckless and indefensible disregard for common decency. There are limits, even in our jungle.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I am not in need of a safe space, otherwise I wouldnt have joined a fitba blog. By the way, the Guardian hosts more vicious trolls than you would credit. But you are confusing the heaping of insults on fellow travellers who are ugly enough to accept it as male banter, with a reckless and indefensible disregard for common decency. There are limits, even in our jungle.

If there are limits, then it ain't much of a jungle.

"It's either all ok to laugh at, or none of it is". [Kyle Broflovski]

I am not in favour of minute's silence for these dreadful tragedies, and nor do I believe that there is no place for humour in the face of human misery, but to joke about the death of a child, marks you as a stupid, offensive and brainless lout.

I'm not sure this is the place for you loon

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If there are limits, then it ain't much of a jungle.

"It's either all ok to laugh at, or none of it is". [Kyle Broflovski]

I can hardly argue with a chiel whose philosophy of life is shaped by a cartoon character. I'd better quit before you start quoting Postman Pat and other great thinkers. However, I'll accept your defence of your colleague as a sexually inadequate, Frankie Boyle (minus the wit) wannabe, trying to boost his macho credentials and cravenly seeking the approval of people who should know better. (Some terms are lifted from Bart Simpson's autobiography). Personally, I still think the guy's a total shit.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I can hardly argue with a chiel whose philosophy of life is shaped by a cartoon character. I'd better quit before you start quoting Postman Pat and other great thinkers. However, I'll accept your defence of your colleague as a sexually inadequate, Frankie Boyle (minus the wit) wannabe, trying to boost his macho credentials and cravenly seeking the approval of people who should know better. (Some terms are lifted from Bart Simpson's autobiography). Personally, I still think the guy's a total shit.

Yon cunt Pat had the decency to name his cat after an Aberdeen legend.

• Upvote 2
Guest the shepherd

Living up to your username I see!

Aye. The operation was a success but the patient died.

Ebbe Skovdahl made a complete joke out of our club.

Guest milne_afc

Alex Miller and Aitken before him, with the help of Milne and Donald Jr. made us a joke outfit long before Uncle Ebbe arrived.

I'd be happy with a pair of cup finals this season, that's for sure.